Rewarded Opinions

Does anyone have any experience with http://rewardedopinions.co.uk/ ? They are a survey site and I just wondered if they paid okay and whether you can earn any money completing the surveys?
Olivia Rose

Comments

• bettyboo71
    bettyboo71 Posts: 280 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    I have been a member for years and never had a problem. Recently they seem to have sent me a lot less survey invitations. I finally reached £20 and requested a redemption on 25th Feb, which it says takes 2-6 weeks. I have emailed them twice in the last week, as I still haven't received the payment. They haven't replied to me at all. So, for now at least, I'd advise anyone to avoid them.
  • fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    hmmm ........
    From time to time Rewarded Opinions sponsors may contact me by email, phone, SMS or post with more interesting offers. Third party offers may include premium rate SMS and telephone charges. Check terms for details and obtain permission from the bill payer before using these services
  • Huskyrunner
    Huskyrunner Posts: 542 Forumite
    i have being a member two maybe three years the are an okay one too join but dont expect too make a packet from them.

I think i have had a payout every 7-8 months
    debts 16550
    Mortgage 69500
  • fragmented
    there appear to be TWO very different places.. https://www.RewardedOpinions.co.uk and https://www.Rewarded-Opinions.co.uk
  • bettyboo71
    i have being a member two maybe three years the are an okay one too join but dont expect too make a packet from them.

I think i have had a payout every 7-8 months

I don't suppose you can remember when was the last time they paid you?
  • ChadBollinger
    ChadBollinger Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 26 April 2016 at 3:39PM
    I redeemed my points on March 9th, so that is now over six weeks ago. I have emailed them three times now, but have yet to receive a response. I have been a member for a while now and have been paid out on a number of occasions in the past, but this is worrying me now. Just to be clear, this is with rewarded-opinions.co.uk.
  • bettyboo71
    I redeemed my points on March 9th, so that is now over six weeks ago. I have emailed them three times now, but have yet to receive a response. I have been a member for a while now and have been paid out on a number of occasions in the past, but this is worrying me now. Just to be clear, this is with rewarded-opinions.co.uk.

Still no reply to any of my emails. I tried the contact number on their home page and it was a direct line to a desk in a company that has nothing to do with them. I have sent a letter to the address on the website, but I am not holding out much hope now.
  • fragmented
    bettyboo71 wrote: »
    Still no reply to any of my emails. I tried the contact number on their home page and it was a direct line to a desk in a company that has nothing to do with them.

The site the OP asked about and linked to in the first post does not have a phone number on their homepage. I think most of you are talking about another site with the same name.

TWO very different places.. www.RewardedOpinions.co.uk that the poster wanted to know about in the first post and www.Rewarded-Opinions.co.uk (that redirects to a survey portal ) that i think most of you are posting about.
  • Norfolk_Jim
    Norfolk_Jim Posts: 1,301 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Took ages to reach the 2000 points needed to redeem. Asked for my payment March 9 and so far nothing. Have emailed them 3 times with no response at all. I have to wonder if they are not having money troubles or something. Feels rotten to get nothing after hours and hours of filling rather tedious surveys for them:(
  • littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Took ages to reach the 2000 points needed to redeem. Asked for my payment March 9 and so far nothing. Have emailed them 3 times with no response at all. I have to wonder if they are not having money troubles or something. Feels rotten to get nothing after hours and hours of filling rather tedious surveys for them:(

I've had no response to my e-mails either and calling the number listed on their website takes you to a completely different company. So annoyed, it took ages to get to the 2000 points as you say as the surveys didn't come through that often, but just like that, all that work was for nothing! :(
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure