New Customers: 100 'Free' Photo Prints at Aldi Photos (P&P £1.33)

Hello

Just seen this offer on money . co . uk website - Aldi are offering 100 free photos when you register with Aldi photos details:

Get 100 free photo prints when you first register with Aldi's Photo Service; you get the choice of Classic or Original sized photo.
You will need to pay postage and packaging on your free prints, on most orders this will be £1.33.

To claim your 100 free photos you will need to visit www.aldiphotos.co.uk and register your details. Your voucher code for 100 free prints will then be emailed to you.
You'll then need to upload your photos and enter this voucher code at the checkout to redeem the offer.

Offer only available to new Aldi Photo Service customers

"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Please remember Quidco!! - I always forget to put that in my posts :o - but not any more :A

Comments

• I WENT AND REGISTERRED AND ORDERRED WITH ALDI , IT SAID 'YOUR FREE PRINTS WILL BE DEDUCTED LATER IN THE ORDERRING PROCESS' SO I SPENT HOURS SORTING HUNDREDS OF PHOTO'S. WHILE ITS DOWNLOADING THEM IT GETS YOU TO PAY AND GUESS WHAT, NO FREE PRINTS AT ALL , THEY CHARGED ME FOR THE LOT.THIER CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER IS AN EXPENSIVE 0871 NUMBER WHICH KEEPS YOU ON HOLD AND THE ONLY REPLY YOU GET TO EMAILS IS A AUTO GENERATED ONE (I'VE SENT 5 AND THREATENNED EVERYTHING BUT NO REPLY). AND TO MAKE IT WORSE THEY GOT THE ORDER WRONG AS MANY PICS WERE MISSING. MY ONLY WAY FORWARD IS MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY ARE GOING TO REVERSE THE PAYMENT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Basically folks if it looks too good to be true - IT IS !!!!!
  • well after 10 emails, phone calls, letters, threats and contacting my credit card company some respose. but first all you get is a confirm your details (which i'd already done on all emails), then eventually if you persist a reply. well they got the order wrong because they can't actually do 6" x 4" 's , so they send you 5" x 3" 's instead which won't fit photo frames !! and they have now promised to refund the 100 free prints (i'll believe that when it happens). BASICALLY FOLKS THIS COMPANY IS SET UP SO THEY'RE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT DOSEN'T REPLY TO YOU UNLESS THEY HAVE TO. I'D RATHER PAY DOUBLE THAN USE THIS LOT AGAIN, ITS JUST NOT WORTH THE HASSLE !!!!!
  • jaymac_2
    jaymac_2 Posts: 1,740 Forumite
    I have to say that I got 100 free prints after placing an order and I was happy with the order and the free prints. Where else can you get 16" x 12" enlargements for just £1.45.
  • jaymac wrote: »
    I have to say that I got 100 free prints after placing an order and I was happy with the order and the free prints. Where else can you get 16" x 12" enlargements for just £1.45.

Depends if you actually get the order - I uploaded 120 photos, entered my payment details and everything disappeared from my basket.
    I emailed Customer Services and told them what happened, and that I wasn't particularly happy about entering my Credit Card details (I know I should have checked, but just as I pressed 'enter' I noticed that it was not a secure site)
    They didn't bother replying.

I think Aldi & Lidl use the same system as I have had similar problems with both and really wouldn't recommend them.
  • UPDATE---NO REFUND RECEIVED:mad: --AVOID THIS COMPANY !!!!!
  • vicx
    vicx Posts: 3,091 Forumite
    This offer is on again for new registered customers.

I have just registered and received the email with a discount code for 100 free prints.

I uploaded 240 photo's, entered the discount code and it's discounted the total before payment.

I'm not sure how my photo's will turn out as they are all random sizes since they have been cropped and some taken from my mobile phone so would rather just order a few first to see how they turn out on 6x4 prints. I wonder if the discount will still work if I upload only 100 photo's :)
    A home without a dog is like a flower without petals.
  • vicx
    vicx Posts: 3,091 Forumite
    I received my photo's within 3 days of ordering and got to say I am very happy with the quality. They are as good as any other photo processing company I have used, very quick delivery too.

I ordered 140, so paid for 40 plus £1.33 delivery then registered in my partners name and ordered 100 free prints and paid another £1.33 delivery, both were delivered the same day.

They accept Paypal as payment too which is a bonus for those who don't like entering card details online. :)
    A home without a dog is like a flower without petals.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure