Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 20
  • sligo9
    Some Good News
    Never posted anything before but here goes. Yes I’m another muppet - but got a refund. Ordered what I thought was a free trial (Perfect Radiance and Revitaderm) on 1st January, just paying P&P. Never gave it another thought. Goods arrived end of January but I never even opened them to try. Mid March I checked my credit card transactions and had 2 massive payments taken (£79.99 and £74.99). As soon as I began the search on the company name I found all the horror stories. Phoned credit card company and they informed me there were also 2 more payments taken in the following month’s statement. A total of almost £310. Bank told me they couldn’t stop payments - I’d entered into a contract etc., etc. and it was up to me to cancel the contract. I emailed cancellation and demanded a refund. Received cancellation numbers but was refused a refund. They drew my attention to their link showing terms and conditions. The following day two more pots arrived. I phoned the bank for advice (I had already filled in and returned the bank’s dispute form).. They told me I had to return the goods via track & trace and when received at destination ask for a refund. But bank said I would have to take a ‘hit’ on the first payments. I phoned Perfect Radiance to establish where the goods should be returned to (They had a Swedish postmark & address as well as the USA address). I was only waiting about 2 minutes before an American lady answered. She told me to return goods to Linlithgow address. I was ‘armed’ with all the info gleaned from this great forum and then said I wanted a refund for the trial samples. She began quoting the terms etc, about returning them within 12 days. I said (firm but polite) they didn’t arrive until well after the 12 day period so they had breached their own contract terms. I said the goods had never been opened and wanted a refund. She immediately agreed - after checking again that they were unopened. I couldn’t really believe it and asked for email confirmation. I got that the next day for both items and the money was refunded a few days later (well before the goods had arrived back at Linlithgow). I got the impression that even if the goods had been opened I could still have pressed and got a refund. When I phoned the card company to inform them they said they were processing quite a lot refunds from them!!! Good luck to all. My stupidity cost me about £10 and even more grey hairs and wrinkles! Could have been so much worse.
  • summerstreetallotments
    Hello, I've just been caught in the same way as you...could you let me know if you were o.k...as you didn't give a credit card number...I didn't either , but am still very worried
    thanks c x
  • summerstreetallotments
    This product is now called Radialabs...I've just been caught out by it.
  • competitionscafe
    This product is now called Radialabs...I've just been caught out by it.
    Originally posted by summerstreetallotments
    Seems to be linked to an address in India:

radialabsfreetrial.com
    Registrant Contact:
    AVV Enterprise Pvt. Ltd.
    Vinay Kochhar
    E-36-304 Jawahar Park
    Laxmi Nagar
    delhi, S 110092
    India
    ajaykochhar79@gmail.com
    +1.931 293 2251

http://whois.domaintools.com/radialabsfreetrial.com

http://www.how-to-build-a-website.co.uk/radialabs-scam-beware-comments.html
    "The happiest of people don't necessarily have the
    best of everything; they just make the best
    of everything that comes along their way."
    -- Author Unknown --
  • fryingpanfreda
    Another product related to this lot is Mystique. Also Purasilk and revivagenix. My mum just got caught.
    Last edited by fryingpanfreda; 22-04-2012 at 5:42 PM. Reason: typo
    • Walaboobah
    • By Walaboobah 11th May 12, 6:03 PM
    • 265 Posts
    • 184 Thanks
    Walaboobah
    Yep, Mystique my wife has been diddled - and now we've ended up having an argument about it!
    • JWhite
    • By JWhite 22nd May 12, 6:20 PM
    • 762 Posts
    • 68 Thanks
    JWhite
    Is it my imagination or is a huge newspaper web site advertising a new "miracle skin cream" called Mystique Cream at £5 a throw. Another middle aged woman with a before and after photo recommending another miracle product.

Be on your guard, it sounds as if Perfect Radiance, Reviaderm & Revitol has just morphed into this new product ! They have probably run out of gullible people.

Buyer beware !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • annahewitt23
    PERFECT RADIANCE - How to get your money back
    I got scammed by the cheeky blights for £650. Completely out of order I thought so I got in touch with somebody call Alex at Zril who are the parent company and got my money back. He is fully aware of what has been going on. I just said that I was disappointed that they had not untaken adequate due diligence of their 3rd party suppliers and that their CEO (who is connected to Fruit of the Loom) has a corporate responsibility to ensure this is done.

Good luck in getting you money back if you haven't done so already. Zril email below.

Regards

Anna

compliance@zrii.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

102Posts Today

1,949Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin