ilovecashback is a SCAM.

Options

Comments

• ILoveCashback
    ILoveCashback Posts: 4 Organisation Representative
    edited 23 November 2015 at 3:55PM
    Options
    Hi somethingcorporate,

I'm afraid that this post was only recently brought to our attention, but now we've seen it, we'll certainly be around to answer all future queries as soon as possible.

I certainly don't want to ignore our members and definitely want to ensure we do everything possible to make them happy.

We're here for the long run and customer service is our top priority.

Emma
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of ILoveCashback. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • iona7117carr
    Options
    Hello my partner took out a phone contract through EE in November 2015. The cashback was approved on the 9th of February and a withdrawal was requested to his bank account of the £46 on this day. The cashback has not yet been paid and the withdrawal is still in pending status we wrote to you on Monday the 7th of March but have not yet had a reply, can someone please get back to us?
  • arhemm
    arhemm Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    I've joined mse today after googling "Ilovecashback scams" brought me here.
    I'm also caught up with their "business model" and they appear to be refusing to pay myself and other members. Despite reaching above their cashout limit and requesting a payment, I've heard nothing. Tickets aren't answered and definitely no payout.
    I've had to register a complaint with a merchant, who are at least investigating and looking into where their payments are going to, if not the members. Someone somewhere within Ilovecashback (ORS Global) appears to be retaining payments from the merchants.
    I'm awaiting full clarification from the merchant and then if not resolved, will take action by Moneyclaimonline, to recover this debt and all costs associated in recovering this debt.
    Anyone else having experienced similar issues? If yes, did they get resolved?
    Is the Ilovecashback rep still around on this forum to address issues? Or, have they buried their heads and left?
  • jasec1973
    Options
    Arheem I have been messaging them for weeks getting no replies ? my £60 cashback as been pending for withdrawal for 5 weeks after waiting months for it to become available.Something is not right !
  • arhemm
    Options
    jasec1973 wrote: »
    Arheem I have been messaging them for weeks getting no replies ? my £60 cashback as been pending for withdrawal for 5 weeks after waiting months for it to become available.Something is not right !

Yes, this fully confirms my experiences!
    Just today, I've been contacted by a major company that I should have had a payment from - they have paid Ilovecashback - and they've offered to pay me themselves as they continue to investigate this company. I declined advising I would rather take legal action if I haven't been paid by the beginning of April.
    After contacting a consumer group, they advised myself to report the issue to Action Fraud - new to me - because, if this has been intentional, then it could be fraud, I don't believe there is any intention to pay and fully expect the cashback site to fold eventually.
    Can anyone confirm the address to serve legal notices to please? I have an address - ORS Global - but would like it confirmed.
    It looks like Ilovecashback reps aren't now replying or posting on this site.
  • edgex
    edgex Posts: 4,177 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Domain Name: ILOVECASHBACK.COM
    Registry Registrant ID:
    Registrant Name: BRAD BLAKE
    Registrant Organization: ORS GLOBAL LTD
    Registrant Street: 53 KENT ROAD
    Registrant City: SOUTHSEA
    Registrant State/Province: HAMPSHIRE
    Registrant Postal Code: PO5 3HU
    Registrant Country: GB
    Registrant Phone: +44.1582343186
    Registrant Email: support@orsglobal.com

ORS Global Ltd
    Registered office address
    53 Kent Road, Southsea, Hampshire, PO5 3HU
  • arhemm
    Options
    Thanks, that's confirms the info I've been given.
    It looks like the company has been on the slide for the last few years. Nevertheless, I'll still go ahead with legal action after allowing the major company a few more weeks to investigate further. I have received compensation so far, for my inconveniences and I will also contact the other companies which I have earned cashback with. It certainly appears they are holding onto the cashback which rightfully should be passed on to their members.
    Don't go in blind, please read the reviews before venturing any further with Ilovecashback. They haven't been around on here in ages and can't even follow the very basics of customer service, responding to it's customers. That should tell you all you need to know!
  • arhemm
    Options
    I've had an update from a major merchant who are investigating the issues with Ilovecashback, but sadly only to state they haven't finalised anything yet and their investigations are continuing!
    Maybe they are receiving the same treatment as the Ilovecashback members? Silence seems the order of the day!
  • jasec1973
    Options
    I have tried contacting ors global and have had no reply from them either ,what fantastic customer service ?:mad:
  • arhemm
    Options
    jasec1973 wrote: »
    I have tried contacting ors global and have had no reply from them either ,what fantastic customer service ?:mad:

Seems the norm now for all and not just selective members.
    I'm hoping the merchant investigating this company is getting some sort of response, but the delays could mean they are getting nowhere!
    I'll wait another two weeks and then I'll be reporting ORS Global to Action Fraud. Sorry I can't post a link, but perhaps someone kindly can?
    I have little doubt now that this is an intentional scam. If they can't pay, or have financial problems, then they should be replying to questions and alerting both members and companies. Burying your head in the sand and conning more and more innocent people is not the way to go. They will be caught eventually, the net is closing in!
    Do not become another victim of this scam!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure