Days Out Quick Deals Note discussion

Comments

• pipz wrote: »
    has anyone used this? does it work only we are thinking about going next week and have some half price vouchers to use but these seems a too good to be true offer - are there time restrictions for this, ie after midday entry or something?

I have used this there are no restrictions apart from only being able to us it in aug.It is suppost to be for tesco staff to during the school holidays, but they do not ask for anything other than for you to quote tesco on booking.:rotfl:
  • Between August 16 and 23,2008, you may use discount code 8112 on their website to get 2 adult unlimited ride wristbands for the price of 1.

I have bought 4 adult wristbands for £60 for 18/08/08 without any problems.
  • MrsCO
    MrsCO Posts: 7 Forumite
    MoTB wrote: »
    Be aware that the 2 for 1 Legoland vouchers that I have seen so far (eg Sainsbury, Capri Sun, So Good Soya milk etc) EXCLUDE the whole of August - really helpful for school hols!!

MoTB

If you use the tesco vouchers for 2 4 1 entry, you can get in in August- I Know because I went yesterday with my husband, two kids and my sons friend and we didn't pay for the two kids. I saw people using Quavers bags too.
  • Hi,
    does anyone know of any good offers to get into camelot cheaper
    thanks
  • marcellep
    marcellep Posts: 1,695 Forumite
    Sorry if in wrong place

Does anyone know if the BOGOF offer applies to fast track tickets @ Alton Towers too? :confused:
    If I have been helpful - Hit the Thanks button
  • There are lots of discounts here for the East of England area, some are 2 for 1, others are money off total admission price.

http://www.visiteastofengland.com/special-offers/default.aspx?
    To be in your child's memories tomorrow, be in their life today.
  • jomknight
    jomknight Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    For 20% discount voucher for loads of places and restaurants including sealife, cadbury, animal parks, castles etc. print voucher from www.discountbritain.net . For even more discount as much as 37% pre buy a ticket even on the same day (visa and print) from http://www.goldentours.co.uk/index.php This site is not just for tours.
  • 2 for 1 at Shugborough

Tourist attraction Shugborough, near Stafford, has launched a two for one offer on its website to help all those families feeling the pinch from the credit crunch this summer.

Anyone who is looking to get out of the house for a fun day out, can now visit the Shugborough website and download a voucher which is valid until the end of October.

The voucher at www.shugborough.org.uk entitles the bearer to one free ticket of equal or of lesser value to one full price ticket – so potentially one family paying £30 for two adults and three children can get another family in free of charge or one senior citizen could gain free entry for another senior citizen or even a grandchild.

The Shugborough Estate is offering a packed programme of activities throughout the summer holidays and beyond, including daily baking, train rides and activities with costumed characters.

Families are encouraged to have fun at the farm where they can feed the chickens, watch butter and cheese being made, meet the animal characters and burn off some energy in the playground.

In the servants’ quarters, maids will be busy ironing and the brewer will be handing out delicious samples of Shugborough’s historically home-brewed ale.

The mansion house is filled with some of Staffordshire’s most priceless treasures and is home to an exhibition of photographs taken as part of a competition to celebrate the life of Patrick Lichfield.

The 900 acres of parklands and gardens offer endless walks and the estate also boasts an old-fashioned sweet shop, craft workshops selling a range of gifts, a National Trust Gift Shop with many unique gifts currently available in its summer sale and an ice cream parlour.

There is also a licensed tearoom serving homemade food made using locally sourced produce.

The offer is valid until the end of October 2008. Visit www.shugborough.org.uk to download a voucher and for full terms and conditions.

Shugborough makes an ideal M6 stop off, located just 10 minutes from Junction 14 and halfway between Birmingham and Manchester.
  • Helen819
    Helen819 Posts: 226 Forumite
    Between August 16 and 23,2008, you may use discount code 8112 on their website to get 2 adult unlimited ride wristbands for the price of 1.

I have bought 4 adult wristbands for £60 for 18/08/08 without any problems.

Sorry but do you have to book to visit between thses dates,or can you order for later dates ,like if i booked between the 16th and the 23rd,but for another week.Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure