Which Tattoo studio is best in scotland?

Comments

• My daughter had hers done by Morag Sangster at Tribe. She has shops in Edinburgh and Glasgow, daughter wouldn't go anywhere else now.
  • Hi I wouldn't recommend Terrys in Glasgow, I got mines done in there and its actually scarred. Patchy colour, blurry lines and they have tatooed so deep into the skin its scarred and its all raised. My tattoo doesn't sit "flush" its like its brocade fabric!

Chameleon in Paisley is supposed to be very very good. http://www.tattoochameleon.co.uk/
    Feb GC £41.23/£90 :o
    Debt £0/£2140 (everything bar the mortgage). 16th Month 0% interest, ends May 2009.Mortgage - £54000
    Competitions won: Gu Chocolates (Jan n/r)
  • I would recommend Kaya in Partick (Glasgow). Had mine done there. Really friendly service and reasonable price. Tattoo looks excellent. I designed my own name in an old school graffiti style and the guy made a brill job of it :):)
    Comping Fairy bring some luck my way! :dance:Love my Fiance Spiceboy :happyhear:iloveyou:
  • macchicken wrote: »
    The guy in nairn is supposed to be really good.
    And there is a place in Bishopmill in elgin and ive seen some of their work its pretty good.
    The place in keith in the square that is supposed to be great.

Both my tattoos were done by Andrew in Bishopmill, very clean he's been in Elgin tattooing for years now, which is a good sign i say, any further tattoos i get shall certainly be with him.
  • Fizzle, I sent you a PM about Kaya, I'm looking for a good tattoist in Partick to repair the damage Terry's has done to my back! :)
  • Richards Tatoos in Aberdeen is down beside the harbour and he is highly sought after. I don't think he does appointments so it is first come, first served and there is always a queue of people waiting when he opens up. I drive by at 8am and there is people queuing up to get in.
  • I went along Dumbarton Road today to look at Kaya Tattoos, the guy seems really lovely, and really knew what he was talking about. I'll be using them at some point in the near future to get the mess on my back left by Terry's sorted out. :)
  • Ali1501
    Ali1501 Posts: 27,291 Forumite
    I found draconian on George street very good and really pleasant people

agree!

kev or stix, both guy's are brilliant , I've had all but my 1st tattoo done here, have a look on their website for examples http://www.draconiantattoo.com/

It is appointment only and depending on design it can be a lengthy wait but well worth it!
    I got food in my belly and a license for my telly
    And nothing's going to bring me down
  • Ali1501
    Ali1501 Posts: 27,291 Forumite
    Richards Tatoos in Aberdeen is down beside the harbour and he is highly sought after. I don't think he does appointments so it is first come, first served and there is always a queue of people waiting when he opens up. I drive by at 8am and there is people queuing up to get in.
    I got my 1st tat here.
    Not somewhere I would go back to. It's ok if you want to choose a design off the 'flash' boards (then loads of people have the same tat as you :rolleyes: ) I have custom tattoos designed by me :D so no one will have the same.
    I got food in my belly and a license for my telly
    And nothing's going to bring me down
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Ali1501 wrote: »
    kev or stix, both guy's are brilliant

Yup - Kev did two of mine - very well indeed. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure