Travelodge Discount Codes

Comments

• Hello, Does anyone have a discount code for travelodge please??:confused:
  • plzhelpmesave!
    plzhelpmesave! Posts: 1,313 Forumite
    can only think of going through quidco - get about £3.50 back i think per room booked.
  • silkyuk9
    silkyuk9 Posts: 2,815 Forumite
    i want to stay at the Musselbrough Travelodge next monday night (13th oct) the one on the A! just outside Edinbrough.

ive checked the site and the room will cost £56, if i was going the week after i could have got it for £35.

However, i was just hoping someone might have a discount code for travelodge.

anyone please.
    All the big powers they've silenced me. So much for free speech and choice on this fundamental human right, and outing the liars.
  • Anyone? Need to book for friday and don't want to pay the quoted price.:money:
    Many dollars can buy many peanuts!
  • i'm a fire safety manager and beleive me, one of the highest risks is that of sleeping accommodation. They have to fit what is known as an L1 automatic fire detection system in place. You would much rather wake up to an alarm than not wake up at all.

Granted, their staff are poorly trained and there is usually only one member of staff on duty, who is expected to clear those rooms. This means going upstairs to floors that are potentially on fire. They have no idea how to deal or make provision for those with hearing impairments. But this is a management issue and needs to be addressed as a matter of corporate policy.
  • L.L_2
    L.L_2 Posts: 337 Forumite
    well I am new here, and I was looking for a discount hotel voucher. If anyone has one please let me know. IN the meantime here is 2 nights for the price of 1 for holiday inns valid until 31.12.08

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/exclusive
    Lynzie Lou :dance:
  • hyte1
    hyte1 Posts: 23
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just had to reply to this thread, we have stayed in the Travelodge at Manchester airport twice, once in Feb 2007 and the latest in Dec 2008.

On both stays the Fire alarm went off at around 5am. The first time I went down to reception and they said it was a false alarm so we went back to bed. They turned it off themselves after about 5 mins or so.

In December the staff seemed to not have a clue what to do, we all ended up waiting in reception freezing cold as the automatic doors were open.

There were people stood in their PJ's, and we had a duvet around our baby.

Not funny, however as the above comments, I would prefer that to it not going off. I don't think we would stay at the Manchester airport Travelodge again however.
  • Neky
    Neky Posts: 14 Forumite
    Hey I was wondering does anyone have any discount codes for travelodge? Its for stay in april - their £19/night offer only starts from May and the £29/night isn't valid either for the days i want to stay.

Alternatively does anyone have any discount codes for hotels in edinburgh??

• I'm also looking for a Travelodge code as I want to book a night in Cardiff. At the moment the price is £51.00.
    I have found a 4 star hotel nearby including breakfast for £48.00 which I'm tempted to book. I found it on a site called Book In Hotels. Same hotel is much more expensive on other sites.
    It may be worth a look.
  • :Thi i was just wondering if anyone had a discount code for travelodge as i am looking at booking a weekend away in brum and its full price ( typical not in the sale ) many thanks if anyone has x
    always send a smile as it costs nothing..

:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport