Sun £9.50 Holidays Jan 2014 Code words

Comments

• Yes you can, had to do it many times last year to get what i wanted

So there is still a chance I will get a hols first time as was starting to lose hope lol
  • Bumblebee should it be a different form to the rest?? Did yours ask for a reference number and codes?

Yes it just asks for my email address, I didn't get a reference number with my letter through the post at all!?
    Smile :)
  • Kev-g how did you book through sun+
  • my hubby gets the sun delivered at work to deliver at about 2am
  • Caz2101
    Caz2101 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Sorry guys, keep getting a server error so would be grateful if someone else could check the O's...
  • I got an email of sun+ earlier this week asking me to rejoin. One of the perks to entice me in was "limited edition offers you can't get anywhere else, such as £9.50 Holidays" but it's asking me for a priority reference and I don't have one! :(
    COMP WINS FOR HUBBY & I SINCE SEPTEMBER:
    2 £50 DOMINOS VOUCHERS, 13 PAIRS OF FOOTBALL TICKETS, MICROSOFT HOME EDTN, 2 PAIRS OF ALTON TOWERS TICKETS, 1 CASE OF PERCY PIGS, 1 PAIR OF LEATHER LADIES GLOVES, 4 COLLECTION 2000 PRODUCTS, PLAYSTATION 3 WITH FIFA 12, 5* HOTEL STAY IN LONDON, SEASON 6 OF SUPERNATURAL DVD, PERFECT PIZZA VOUCHER
  • I have the newspaper all on iPad, so as soon as it updates with tomorrows paper, I can get the code!
  • saj1970
    saj1970 Posts: 20 Forumite
    What letter are we up to I have some time now...
  • i have tried all 4 letter 'R' words no good so don't bother with those :)
    Oh no, not you again!:money:
  • Doing H words now...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family