Peel Hotel Gold Voucher is Back

Just got an email from the Peel Hotel group, 2 nights, 2 people, 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts from £99. A good offer I think.

Apologies if this has already been posted.

http://www.peelhotels.co.uk/emails/christmas-2012/index.shtml

Comments

• Fifer73
    Fifer73 Posts: 182
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    You got there before me, lol, I just got this in my email today and was away to post :T
  • kolibri
    kolibri Posts: 471 Forumite
    Perfect! Just booked a romantic getaway with DH in Wallingford for 4th and 5th of Jan for £99! The reviews of the hotel are very good too, can't believe the price!
    Thank you very very much, OP!! x
  • weenireeni
    weenireeni Posts: 1,464
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    thanks for this, i know it says for 2 adults, would they let our 1 year old stay with us too??? x
    2011 biggies: £1000 holiday,£100 all saints voucher, £200 ticketmaster, Links London bracelet, Ted Baker watch, £50 Oliver Bonas
    2011 aim - win enough to save up for baby items!
    2009 wins total £2623 inc break in Iceland!
    2010 wins total £6430 inc break in Dubai!
  • weenireeni wrote: »
    thanks for this, i know it says for 2 adults, would they let our 1 year old stay with us too??? x

I would phone them and ask - you can only get this offer via phone anyway.

I used this offer the year before last for the Peterborough hotel. It was an executive room (double bed) but there were other rooms. I do remember seeing children certainly at breakfast. I'm sure they would be accommodating if they can. :)
  • Anyone know which is the best hotel of the lot to go for, as id like to treat my mum and would like it to be really nice. location doesnt really matter.
  • cabbage
    cabbage Posts: 1,177
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    My son has had this for Christmas for the last 2 years. He really liked the Newcastle one and found it was very luxurious. He also liked Peterborough. Newcastle might be a bit lively. Peterborough is in the city centre but not too near other clubs and very close to Queensgate shopping centre. Its excellent value for money.

The first year he used the voucher he was concerned as he found out one night would cost £200 and he had a 2 nighter. He rang me to double check I hadn't gone mad that year and shelled out a fortune for his present.

Its nicely presented too on heavy gold card and there is no mention of the price paid on the voucher.

Its a shame they haven't got more locations throughout the country otherwise he would be getting another voucher this year!
    The Cabbage
    Its Advice - Take it or Leave it:D
  • Slats
    Slats Posts: 302 Forumite
    We took our 1.5 year old last year and they were fine. breakfast was included for her but we paid for kids meals in the evening.
  • funnyguy
    funnyguy Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    am I right in assuming you can only use the £99 for the first week in January?
  • kolibri
    kolibri Posts: 471 Forumite
    funnyguy wrote: »
    am I right in assuming you can only use the £99 for the first week in January?
    Yes, you are!
  • Just booked for Feb for partners birthday, 2 nights, 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts for £129. Great Deal especially as the meals in the restaurant will cost around £25 each per person each night. :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure