Who DON’T you want to win the election?

1151617181921»

Comments

• PhiltheBear
    PhiltheBear Posts: 269 Forumite
    First Post
    I want to know what the papers are going to call the new comedy act.... and are they going to appear on Britains got talent?....also whose the straight man....Nick or Dave.

They are both straight. Unlike Brown or 'corkscrew' Mandelson, both of whom have proved how bent Labour politicians can be over the past few days.
  • PrinceYumil
    PrinceYumil Posts: 45 Forumite
    Broadstone wrote: »
    I also like the youtube posting.

On a serious note, I see that Alex Salmond, SNP, in now trying to muster a deal with Labour and the many other parties, which our useless PM Brown needs to form a majority parliament. It is disgraceful that an opportunist like Salmond is trying to take money form the rest of the UK in order to subsidise Scotland. I really hope that Clegg can agree a deal with Cameron. If he goes with Brown, the Libdems risk political meltdown. The labour coalition won't last more than 12 months and the public reaction to a deal with Libdems not siding with the most popular party (the Tories) will be a disatster for them.

Irrespective of whether the Libdems side with the Cons or Labour, Brown is gone and good riddance. As I said before, he is the worst PM that this country has ever had.

With regards Salmond, the ideal solution is......Assuming Cameron is the next PM, he gives the Scots independance and gets Brown to lead them. The Tories don't need them, who does and who cares (apart from the Scots ?) ?

Pros for the above are : Brown (if they still want him) can lead lead their country and make a mess of it as he has done for the whole of the UK, we can still play their golf courses, can still watch their football team again with great amusement mess up another World Cup tournament (will they ever qualify for another World Cup and who can forget the laugh they gave us in 1978 in Argentina), we don't need to move our clocks back, etc.

Cons for the above are...They will come back to us 'cap in hand' within 2 years in order to rescue them.
    WOAH! Someone seems to be a bit bitter for some reason...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure