Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,188 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    kathrynha~~ Hope the transfusion went ok.
    Keep plodding xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • orlao
    orlao Posts: 1,090 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hello all,

Some fantastic losses this week :j and to those who are yoyoing near target I know exactly what you mean. I think it took about 2 months to lose the last half stone and tbh, I've yoyoed ever since!

I forgot to post last weeks +1lb (sorry Kathrynha) and this week is -4lbs See what I mean? :o

Have a good week everyone.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    beanielou wrote: »
    Happy holidays bubbs & whiplasy :)
    I have not been away fpr two years.
    Thankyou :D culd you book a little break?
    maman wrote: »
    Shame they weren't giving free Subway salads!:( If it's not too late why don't you put the sweets away in your suitcase and have them on your journey?:)

Sorry you're feeling so rough kathrynha. Hope the transfusion helps a bit. When do you see consultant next?:)

You could plan a holiday and a target together beanie. That would be something to look forward to.:)

'New' Aldi wasn't so bad. They've upped the staff by drafting in some of the ones from my local. Fortunately had the Super6 beetroot in stock so I bought 10!:D

I've put wiz's recipe lentil soup in the SC so that'll help me ring the changes for lunches.:)

How much is the beet please?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    orlao wrote: »
    Hello all,

Some fantastic losses this week :j and to those who are yoyoing near target I know exactly what you mean. I think it took about 2 months to lose the last half stone and tbh, I've yoyoed ever since!

I forgot to post last weeks +1lb (sorry Kathrynha) and this week is -4lbs See what I mean? :o

Have a good week everyone.

Well done:T:T
    Kathryn hop you feel some improvement soon xx
    I have got terrible back ache:o hope it clear before tomorrow else will be uncomfortable driving:(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    Think the beetroot was 69p.
    Will check receipt.
    Was only 35p.
    Wish I had got more now. Bah.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Great loss orlao :j :j :j

• beanielou
    bubbs~~hope your back improves for tomorrow :(

• beanielou
    Oh meant to say I managed to pick up one of the Slimfr33 meals from Ald1 for £1.99. Will see what it is like as cheaper than the 1celand ones.
    They dident have the cottage pie one which is the 1celand one I like most. It would have been interesting to compare them.
    Wonder how long it will be til SW manages to pull them :rotfl:

• bubbs
    Think the beetroot was 69p.
    Will check receipt.
    Was only 35p.
    Wish I had got more now. Bah.
    Thanks, i also hope my back s a bit better too:o
    Damm! didnt know about it and wont be able to get any now i love beetroot
    Oh meant to say I managed to pick up one of the Slimfr33 meals from Ald1 for £1.99. Will see what it is like as cheaper than the 1celand ones.
    They dident have the cottage pie one which is the 1celand one I like most. It would have been interesting to compare them.
    Wonder how long it will be til SW manages to pull them :rotfl:

I read somehwere there is already an investigation by SW:rotfl:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,572 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    That's a great loss orlao . I'm hoping for a good one next week. :)
    kathrynha wrote: »

No way could Maman resist gin :rotfl:
    You forget, ladies, that I'm only having gin to get back to target. Wine is usually my preferred way of using syns. It's my own weekend plan based on a G&T being 3 syns but a glass of wine being 10!:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure