The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    "Doomed I say!!"
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Don't tell them your name Pike
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • I'm still up!
    Sad news though - Phantom pregnancy and labour :(

She has had two previous litters, of only two puppies each - she is a Maltese and litter sizes are generally small. But labour lasted about 3 hours both times previously. So I took her to the Vets earlier as I was getting concerned.

Vet did a thorough ultrasound and manual examination and definitely no puppies there :(
    She is still showing all the signs of labour though and even has milk.
    The Vet says she may have been carrying a puppy but it died earlier in the pregnancy and has been re-absorbed :(

How sad and disappointing, but she has had an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory and a good check over.
    Fighting Recurring Cancer
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    edited 19 May 2017 at 12:58PM
    Anon wrote: »
    Good morning.

Has anyone spotted any free Sky Sports passes online anywhere please?

Many thanks

Anon

I've claimed a now tv sports pass from McDs. I was going to PM you details of the yopmail inbox that it's being sent to but you have PMs disabled. :(

edit: problem solved. I've messsaged you on the exiled thread
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    JTS....doggy needs a cuddle and you need sleep....off you both go and bed down

sad news
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    https://www.tesco.com/direct/search-results/results.page?catId=4294967294&searchquery=Ladies+trainers&SrchId=4294967294

I got the neon coral ones, they are not actually lace up and the tongue is not separate. Most of the trainers they have looked to have a good arch in them but I only tried on those ones and the bubble mesh ones.
    Thank you, i'll take a look.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    I'm still up!

She has had two previous litters, of only two puppies each - she is a Maltese and litter sizes are generally small. But labour lasted about 3 hours both times previously. So I took her to the Vets earlier as I was getting concerned.

Vet did a thorough ultrasound and manual examination and definitely no puppies there :(
    The Vet says she may have been carrying a puppy but it died earlier in the pregnancy and has been re-absorbed :(

How sad and disappointing, but she has had an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory and a good check over.

oh dear how sad for the poor little mite :(
    you must be exhausted with all that bell ringing...or lack of yesterday afternoon, !and the frivolity that followed:) then being up all night...
    Bed and rest for you now x
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    aau1 wrote: »
    I would get onto HO with a complaint

They are selling the promo packs so they should honour them. Particularly because their website says they will take internet coupons
    I did this with pant mocs they said I couldn't use as I was getting them fraudulently!
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I'm still up!

Afternoon luvlies, so sorry to read this JTS, awful for you and your family who will have been looking forward to puppies, even holding her hand :A, and must be heartbreaking for your little doggie bless her. Can you give her a couple of small teddies to nurse or is this not the done thing :o.
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    3Dogs wrote: »
    FILLERS v Sainsburys

1x Ryvita Fruit Crunch Crispbread (200g)£1.59£1.00
    1x ASDA Smart Price Sliced Mushrooms in Water (285g)£0.38£0.58
    1x ASDA Butcher's Selection Unsmoked Gammon Joint (750g)£3.75£2.50
    1x ASDA Butcher's Selection Smoked Gammon Joint (750g)£3.75£2.50

A good filler against S should be the Macaroni Cheese tin. *Not* the SP version which is 40p elsewhere, but this, the standard range Mr A version:

ASDA Macaroni Cheese (395g)

Store_2.15px.png
    [Strike]55p[/Strike] 49p 12.4p / 100g
    Store_3.15px.png
    [Strike]35p[/Strike] 25p

I bet that this is already common knowledge as I think it's something that's not:rotfl:.

Just to confuse you - switching abruptly to versus T - Ryvita Original Crackerbread (200g) should be £1.09 vs 54p (the lowest price I've ever seen).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure