What to expect from my mortgage broker?

12346»

Comments

• amnblog
    amnblog Posts: 12,433 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    out of curiosity - are the broker fee refunded if not successful? Or they wouldn't take you on unless they were somewhat certain to get the mortgage?

You might be confident based on what you are told. But to use your phrase, as a broker you cannot be 'somewhat certain' until you have analysed the case with supporting info.
    I am a Mortgage Broker

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Broker, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • RajFanda
    RajFanda Posts: 12 Forumite
    I have submitted 2012,2013 and 2014. already they ask for three years.
  • RajFanda
    RajFanda Posts: 12 Forumite
    My mortgage borker was fine, He did not ask me anything Amnblog......its joint application even our salary i think makes what mortgage we loooking for not sure why thy asking more...thank you for you Advice ..I will wait for thr reply if needed will do so...
  • Thrugelmir
    Thrugelmir Posts: 89,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    RajFanda wrote: »
    I have submitted 2012,2013 and 2014. already they ask for three years.

Just because the online date for filing is the 31st January 2016 doesn't mean that the figures shouldn't be available now. Lenders work on (latest) current not historic data.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure