What food can I take on a plane??

Comments

• d123
    d123 Posts: 8,621
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    fruity1 wrote: »
    It's flippant attitudes like this that cause the tight restrictions imposed on travellers. People think that they can flaunt the rules and what happens........... more bl**dy restrictions. I don't know what you do Phatbear but baggage handling springs to mind, check in at a stretch, flight attendant :rotfl: pilot :eek: As you don't seem to know that drinking your own achohol on a flight is an offence - definton, displease, wrong, crime, insult :confused: I'm not!

You do realise that you are coming over as a complete idiot, don't you?

As you are so clever could you be a little more specific with what the "offence" is when you drink your own alcohol on a plane (and not the offence of being drunk on a plane, which isn't the same thing).

And I seem to recall from other posts, phatbear is either with HMRC or Immigration.
    ====
  • :naughty::naughty::naughty:

and you have the brass neck to have a pop at me for drinking 2 minatures of my own on a plane.

Yes I do (try using your own phrases and not mine thanks) If you actually read what I have posted instead of being selective then you would have noted that I have said you take you chances :confused: Afterall the OP was asking the question. You were stupid enough to buy your ciggies on a flight restricting yourself, me on the otherhand, I take the chance, pack them in my suitcase and if they are confiscated so be it. The Customs Hall is quite a private place, if they are confiscated, however drinking your own achohol on a flight is not. Thanks but I don't want the embarressment. Whether you drank 1 or 2 is irrelevant, the intention was there and you didn't even have the decency of buying a softdrink from them. Achohol, diet coke, plastic cups and then having the audacity to ask for ice :rolleyes:
  • fruity1 wrote: »
    Probably not (long drop :rotfl: ) but how embarressing to have it confiscated in front of fellow passengers. It's an offence and if you want to take the risk then so be it. Personally, I'd rather buy it on the plane (even though it's a rip off) than have it confiscated. Each to their own.

What a complete load of rubbish this post is!
  • d123 wrote: »
    You do realise that you are coming over as a complete idiot, don't you?

As you are so clever could you be a little more specific with what the "offence" is when you drink your own alcohol on a plane (and not the offence of being drunk on a plane, which isn't the same thing).

And I seem to recall from other posts, phatbear is either with HMRC or Immigration.

Who the hell are you to tell me I'm coming over as a complete idiot. I never mentioned about people being drunk on a plane! Read back before you make your rude comments. I made a observation of what I believed to be true, thank you very much. As for phatbear, why are you sticking up for him, he attacked me just as you are now. I was right about drinking achohol not purchased on the flight so where have I gone wrong, huh, by saying that I brought extra ciggies in :confused: Look back at the posts before you attack me again and whilst you're at it look up the word 'offence' in the dictionary. Sorry if you don't like this post but I didn't much like yours either.
  • thanks fruity1 for a fun post, as good as last nights

if i see you i'll slip you a minature. let me know your preference......lol
  • fruity1 wrote: »
    Who the hell are you to tell me I'm coming over as a complete idiot. I never mentioned about people being drunk on a plane! Read back before you make your rude comments. I made a observation of what I believed to be true, thank you very much. As for phatbear, why are you sticking up for him, he attacked me just as you are now. I was right about drinking achohol not purchased on the flight so where have I gone wrong, huh, by saying that I brought extra ciggies in :confused: Look back at the posts before you attack me again and whilst you're at it look up the word 'offence' in the dictionary. Sorry if you don't like this post but I didn't much like yours either.[/qu

So whats the offence then " causing the airline and cabin crew to lose revenue? :rolleyes:

I agree with most of the posts here, you are coming over a bit OTT and seem to assume you know best, how old are you roughly?
  • thanks fruity1 for a fun post, as good as last nights

if i see you i'll slip you a minature. let me know your preference......lol

Thats not a minature poodle is it? :rotfl:
  • Thats not a minature poodle is it?

now don't you start, :p

i know i missed a 'i' out...................................had enough english lessons last night.

at least i know that i can't take this on a plane.
    An entire French airport had to be evacuated when a British woman tried to board an aircraft with a bomb in her hand luggage.
  • Andy_L
    Andy_L Posts: 12,765
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Marty_J wrote: »
    Will you go to EasyJet jail?

Stelios has already got EasyJail up & running, the orange jumpsuits are a dead giveaway
    guantanamo2.jpg
  • now don't you start, :p

i know i missed a 'i' out...................................had enough english lessons last night.

at least i know that i can't take this on a plane.

:rolleyes: Moi? Where has fruity gone? Im just looking up this offence, back in a moment!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure