Missy's spend £10 a week on groceries get the house sorted & hit this debt hard diary

Options

Comments

• missymoo81
    missymoo81 Posts: 7,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning, up early as have work :(. Need to cobble together my Victoria sponge. Most other things are done. Need coffee!
  • redofromstart
    redofromstart Posts: 4,165 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hope to goes well today - and that you have new confidence from knowing you look the part.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Morning Missy

Hope today goes well :D
  • missymoo81
    Options
    All I can say is my boss is an ungrateful so and so!
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    Oh dear that doesn't sound good!

Hope you're okay x
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Thanks Hun, will update tonight X
  • redofromstart
    redofromstart Posts: 4,165 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hope everything is ok, and its 'just' work being a pain.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    Hope you're okay x
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Hey sorry for beinf MIA, have been so so busy at work and then yesterday had my nan and grandad over for the day, have also managed to watch the whole first season of GOT's not sure I'm a fan..... So to be frank, I've been so Stressed and busy with work, I haven't managed to do anything worthwhile at home. I have something that stinks in the fridge, need to investigate. I need to go food shopping, haven't done this and stil trying to do my £10 challenge. Going to be tight this week as have run out of cheese :eek: sorry Redo! We have been eating really bitty easy cook food, pitta bread, pasta and toast for dinner:o and have had a few treats, fish and chips with nan and grandad and McDonald's the other day.... Which I've had to find budget for, but have been paid for a 5week month so should make up for that and will throw some more money at the barc card to get that down.

Need to get back out there with the veg!!! Feel like a bad mum! Not sure what to do today. Very cloudy, shopping could wait until tomorrow.....as have to go out anyway, have FIL's 70th BBQ, desperately don't want to go, won't know anyone and their garden is tiny, praying it won't rain!

Trying to find positives in the week, am ready for start of term, uniform and haircuts got and done. Achieved some bits at work. Saw my nan and grandad, haven't been shopping yet so still on budget....

Shopping list should be like this:

Bread 70p
    Milk 2.00
    Bananas 1.82
    Cereal 89
    Cheese 3.85
    Biscuits 24p
    £9.50

Fridge is pretty full of stuff still. Will make a proper dinner tonight, v probably curry.

So that's me, thanks lovelies for popping in and checking I was on in my absence, really means a lot x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure