Lego deals thread......Please post finds here

Comments

3010 Posts: 5,420
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
  • Lugh_Chronain
    Lugh_Chronain Posts: 6,867
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Battle of Helms Deep is on TRU's website though is showing £99.99. Some deal!
  • anna_24
    anna_24 Posts: 88 Forumite
    3010 wrote: »
    Tower Bridge online at Argos.£153.80
    /QUOTE]

It is 152 euros on the italian amazon site, and 7 euros shipping (regardless of amount), ordered late monday night, arrived in perfect condition yesterday morning, so was rather impressed! So if you can afford to wait a couple of days it is well worth it - site is the same, so you can stumble through it without knowing a word of italian! The spanish site also has some good prices too - but not on this item
  • maryjane01
    maryjane01 Posts: 456 Forumite
    Sorry if this has already been posted, Lego City super pack 3 in 1 at Home Bargains:

http://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/113-lego-city-superpack-3-in-1.aspx
  • Not big on lego prices but got email as iwoot got 15% off all lego 48 hrs only
    http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/offers/lego.list?utm_source=ENH-_Cross-Sell-20120721&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ENH-_2091759595&affil=thgemail
    hth
    and free delivery

The one above in the pics is £99.99 so would get £15 off
    The art of being happy is to be satisfied with what you have :)
  • Ms-Money-Penny
    Ms-Money-Penny Posts: 1,604 Forumite
    A.Jones wrote: »
    From a friend at News International (The Sun). They are even going to be doing some of the Friends range for girls!

The Sun Free Lego Promotion 6th-13th October 2012.

30211 Lord Of The Rings
    30201 Monster Fighters: Ghost
    30008 Seasonal: Snowman
    30151 City: Mining Dozer
    30190 Racers: Ferrari 150 Italia
    30009 Seasonal: Christmas Tree
    30132 Pirates Of The Caribbean
    30100 Friends: Beach

Only two and half months to wait:rotfl:
  • Does anyone know of any forthcoming Lego sales? Quite a lot seem to be on sale at Argos, Amazon, etc., but I'm looking for a particular set that is not: Dirt Bike Transporter (4433). [I can't link to it because I am a newbie. :(] It's for my nephew's birthday which is nearly a month away, so I'm happy to wait a week or three if it saves some money.

The most I can find off the RRP at the moment is 50p or so! For that little a discount I may as well go to the high street and save waiting for delivery. Thanks for your help. :)
  • Ms-Money-Penny
    Ms-Money-Penny Posts: 1,604 Forumite
    Does anyone know of any forthcoming Lego sales? Quite a lot seem to be on sale at Argos, Amazon, etc., but I'm looking for a particular set that is not: Dirt Bike Transporter (4433). [I can't link to it because I am a newbie. :(] It's for my nephew's birthday which is nearly a month away, so I'm happy to wait a week or three if it saves some money.

The most I can find off the RRP at the moment is 50p or so! For that little a discount I may as well go to the high street and save waiting for delivery. Thanks for your help. :)

Toys R us, IWOOT and Sainsburys have got up to 25% of lego at the moment
  • fgreen79
    fgreen79 Posts: 107 Forumite
    John Lewis online will Price Match the Tower Bridge that Argos have for £153.80. Just fill in a price mach request and they should email you back in a couple of days. Just ordered mine.
  • twinklyeys
    twinklyeys Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    Does anyone know of any forthcoming Lego sales? Quite a lot seem to be on sale at Argos, Amazon, etc., but I'm looking for a particular set that is not: Dirt Bike Transporter (4433). [I can't link to it because I am a newbie. :(] It's for my nephew's birthday which is nearly a month away, so I'm happy to wait a week or three if it saves some money.

My son just bought this at Waterstones with a gift card he was given, was £14.99. Not sure what RRP is?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure