Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• MissTeach
    MissTeach Posts: 260 Forumite
    Thanks guys. Hopefully going to keep it up now!
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Congrats on becoming, SOTW, dawyldthing.

That’s a fabulous loss, MissTeach.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • Saver-upper
    Saver-upper Posts: 2,336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I am still here!!
    Can't believe it is coming up to a month since I posted :eek::eek:.
    When I was last here(12th Sept),I had just target range about 2 weeks before..Since then,the weight has just kept falling off :o.I am now 3 pounds under my target weight,so if I don't gain a little weight this week,I will fall out of target range.
    Our group is about to get its 1050th leader in the 6 years I have been going to SW.A couple of weeks ago group was cancelled because they couldn't get a leader to take the group :eek:.
    Welcome to all the newcomers to our lovely friendly thread.This is a wonderful place to look for suport on our SW journey.
    SPC #36 :staradminx 8.SPC7=£751.10 SPC8=£651.04 SPC9=£843.00 SPC10=£872.76
    Pinecone £301,Valued Opinions £10.50

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,583 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    That's an amazing loss missteach . Delighted for you! :T

I found I kept losing after I got to target too saverupper and last week shiprob was saying the same. My solution was more syns ;) but the official way is extra HEXs.
    I've never heard of such a turnover in consultants. Poor you. :)

WI tomorrow for me. Not hopeful, feeling fat tonight. :(
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,257 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Not hopeful either Maman :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Whiplashy
    Whiplashy Posts: 171 Forumite
    Good luck with WI maman and beanie. I'm dreading it. Hopefully we'll all get a nice surprise :) I had an apple for breakfast and a Clementine and chicken for lunch. Hopefully it'll help keep the number down. Have a massive pasta bake made up so I can reheat some when I get in from WI. I just want it over with now!
    Back on the slimming world wagon 04.01.18
    Total lost 1st 3.5lbs :j Week 4
  • maman
    beanielou wrote: »
    Not hopeful either Maman :(

I hope you do better than me beanie.:)

Disappointed to report a half pound GAIN!:cry:

I've had a couple of hours to think about it and I now need to listen to my own advice. I know I've been really sticking to the plan this week with hardly a foot wrong. The only explanation is that I tend to lose best over a two week period. I checked my book and I was exactly the same getting to target. I just need to believe it.:)

So onwards and upwards. I've got another fairly clear week coming up so I'm going to be good all over again and hope for the best.:)

Today's food is a bit samey as it's shopping day tomorrow and Speed is a bit on the low side. I have got a bag of satsumas (eaten 2 already) so I'll snack on those to balance all the free food.

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS Ribena, 2 HEB Weetabix, HEA milk
    L: JP with veggie chilli, pickles, cottage cheese, satsumas
    D: chunky chilli, rice, satsumas
    Syns: xtra milk (drinks and been out for coffee this morning) 6?
  • beanielou
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    Good luck with WI maman and beanie. I'm dreading it. Hopefully we'll all get a nice surprise :) I had an apple for breakfast and a Clementine and chicken for lunch. Hopefully it'll help keep the number down. Have a massive pasta bake made up so I can reheat som
    e when I get in from WI. I just want it over with now!

I just want it over with now too. Bah.

Sorry maman but at least it is only half a pound & next week will be your week.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• maman
    beanielou wrote: »
    I just want it over with now too. Bah.

Sorry maman but at least it is only half a pound & next week will be your week.

I hope so too beanie . I've been studying my book again, looking at the losses leading up to reaching my target. The last half stone almost exactly mirrors what's happening now. Very slow and lots of ups and downs. But what matters is I got there eventually and I will again! :)
  • beanielou
    maman wrote: »
    I hope so too beanie . I've been studying my book again, looking at the losses leading up to reaching my target. The last half stone almost exactly mirrors what's happening now. Very slow and lots of ups and downs. But what matters is I got there eventually and I will again! :)

Yes,you will.
    I, on the other hand.......:rotfl::rotfl:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure