Comments

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    120 target for today, ugh, best get started ... just in from work
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Managed 50 so far today but am off to work now, hope I qualify for the daily survey when it pops up after work or I'm going to struggle today too.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • Part_Mouse
    Part_Mouse Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    Does anyone know how many of the surverys on the payment wall you can do a day?
  • I just ordered my first £5 amazon e-voucher, from the site. Does anyone know how long it will take for me to receive it?
  • Alicarroll
    Alicarroll Posts: 127 Forumite
    edited 29 June 2012 at 1:27PM
    I got the Titanic one too and it kicked me out after about 10 minutes. I went back to trusted surveys and it was there again so I answered it again with the exact same answers and it let me complete it this time. I am baffled sometimes.
  • mummybearx
    mummybearx Posts: 1,921 Forumite
    I just ordered my first £5 amazon e-voucher, from the site. Does anyone know how long it will take for me to receive it?

My first two vouchers took about 7 or 8 days to credit. If you check under your user name, scroll down to My Gift Cards, it will show up in there when it's credited

hth x
    Can't think of anything smart to put here...
  • susan42
    susan42 Posts: 1,449 Forumite
    I got the titanic too :j

Also got the free tshirt from vistaprint. It wasnt really free as had to pay postage but I go a free pen, stamp and sticker, all come in for Christmas, self confessed vista addict ...
    Challenge 2018 - Learn by heart the Book by Wayne Morgan on Amazon - Betfair Football Trading as it helps to supplement my small income :beer:
  • Alicarroll
    Alicarroll Posts: 127 Forumite
    OMG - just completed a survey on Payment wall about JBL and Harman something or other, clicked on it and it asked for age and postcode then the next page was which of these electricals do you have in your household so I clicked JBL and Sony, next screen would you recommend JBL (yes) next screen would you recommend Sony (yes) next screen 'Thank you for completing this survey' 90sb's credited immediately!!! Get on it quick but you must all love your JBL too :)
  • ukclare
    ukclare Posts: 237 Forumite
    zepsgal wrote: »
    My first two vouchers took about 7 or 8 days to credit. If you check under your user name, scroll down to My Gift Cards, it will show up in there when it's credited

hth x

My first voucher (Amazon Evoucher) took a few days but the second only took 2 days! I was delighted as I know it usually takes longer than this!
  • ukclare
    ukclare Posts: 237 Forumite
    Alicarroll wrote: »
    OMG - just completed a survey on Payment wall about JBL and Harman something or other, clicked on it and it asked for age and postcode then the next page was which of these electricals do you have in your household so I clicked JBL and Sony, next screen would you recommend JBL (yes) next screen would you recommend Sony (yes) next screen 'Thank you for completing this survey' 90sb's credited immediately!!! Get on it quick but you must all love your JBL too :)

Immediately DQ - entered age, area, etc so obviously I am too old to use speakers!:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure