PPI FOS Questionnaire

Hi
Just a quick question, have sent FOS questionnaire to MBNA & Natwest
Any feedback on what Natwest and MBNA are like for responding
Thanks
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

:pOfficial DFW Nerd 1365:p

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Hi
    Just a quick question, have sent FOS questionnaire to MBNA & Natwest
    Any feedback on what Natwest and MBNA are like for responding
    Thanks

Hi there

Wishing you luck on your reclaiming, please keep us posted.

I'm sure someone will post up who have had dealings with these companies of their own experience soon.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,316 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Natwest have suspended dealing with PPI complaints pending the judicial review. I don't know about MBNA but I suspect they probably have as well.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • plumfin
    plumfin Posts: 427 Forumite
    dunstonh wrote: »
    Natwest have suspended dealing with PPI complaints pending the judicial review. I don't know about MBNA but I suspect they probably have as well.

I have 3 claims with MBNA at the moment, and I received a letter putting it on hold. Do you mean that it is not worth contacting the FOS at this time? I was going to do it this week. Thanks
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,316 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    If the firm put it on hold you still have to wait the 8 weeks before you can refer your case to the FOS. Then you are waiting the 3-18 months for them to look at it. Chances are by the time the FOS get to look at it, the judicial review will be complete and that will largely define the outcome.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure