The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Options

Comments

• FatBird
    FatBird Posts: 37 Forumite
    Options
    Well, a massive thank you to all here, without this thread i'd have never known about SwagBucks! I joined on Wednesday and although i'm still finding my way around the site, i'm about to order/claim my 2nd £5 Amazon card!

I have a 4 month old clingy baby who still demands feeding every couple of hours, as a result i'm often stuck on the sofa for a huge chunk of the day, SwagBucks has made it a little more bearable!
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    FatBird wrote: »
    Well, a massive thank you to all here, without this thread i'd have never known about SwagBucks! I joined on Wednesday and although i'm still finding my way around the site, i'm about to order/claim my 2nd £5 Amazon card!

I have a 4 month old clingy baby who still demands feeding every couple of hours, as a result i'm often stuck on the sofa for a huge chunk of the day, SwagBucks has made it a little more bearable!

Hi - welcome to the thread. I'm glad it has given you inspiration and congratulations on getting your gift vouchers - that's fantastic going since Wednesday.

If you need to know anything just ask on here and we will help if we can - we are a very friendly bunch of folks :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • FatBird
    FatBird Posts: 37 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks, i'm still working out all the abbreviations, but I tend to get there in the end. If I need to know, in future i'll be sure to ask.

It's strange really, for the first time in a long time, we have money in our pockets, but i'm becoming more frugal.... I blame this site, i'm a bit of an addict now lol
  • paulshorse
    Options
    FatBird wrote: »
    Thanks, i'm still working out all the abbreviations, but I tend to get there in the end. If I need to know, in future i'll be sure to ask.

It's strange really, for the first time in a long time, we have money in our pockets, but i'm becoming more frugal.... I blame this site, i'm a bit of an addict now lol

If you've not done so already, I would recommend that you have a look at the first post on this thread - it gives you a lot of information about how you can earn swagbucks, and things to do and not do. Most of the abbreviations relate to the 'walls' (the offer walls) and are just the initials of the companies (PL is Peanut Labs, TP is TrialPay). You will see DQ'd (disqualified) a lot relating to surveys. You will soon get the hang of it though :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    Options
    Bedtime here - hope it's not a huge goal because I've got another long day at work. Good luck everyone for tomorrow :)
    2014 goal £180/600
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 8 October 2012 at 2:01AM
    Options
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    no Cath around tonight? who's staying up for the vids? I can't decide I am flagging lol
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Hope Cath managed to get a DS - sounds like she was having all kinds of problems earlier. Wish we could help more :(

Hello I am here:) Zero SB activity for the last few hours, just wasted electricity having the laptop on lol. I tried submitting a query to SB via the online form but the submit button wasn't highlighted so i doubt query was submitted:( Getting rid of leather sofa tomorrow to make way for fabric sofa bed the next day, so don't know how I'm gonna use my laptop after as it'll be too hot on my new sofa or my lap. Anyway I digress....Just got 25SB's on Supersonic wall for the vids and will leave 14SB's worth of vids on my home for a good start tomorrow.
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yep it's definitely getting tougher than it was, there are 2-3 of these tasks often gone in under 3 seconds!

Is it really worth it?
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • mrsyardbroom
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    Hello I am here:) Zero SB activity for the last few hours, just wasted electricity having the laptop on lol. I tried submitting a query to SB via the online form but the submit button wasn't highlighted so i doubt query was submitted:( Getting rid of leather sofa tomorrow to make way for fabric sofa bed the next day, so don't know how I'm gonna use my laptop after as it'll be too hot on my new sofa or my lap. Anyway I digress....Just got 25SB's on Supersonic wall for the vids and will leave 14SB's worth of vids on my home for a good start tomorrow.

I've just ordered a 3 fan cooler for the laptop. This is to keep me going until Christmas when I'm getting a posh folding cooling stand. You can use it as a table or fold it and use it in bed!
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Target is 90 today :)
  • mrsyardbroom
    Options
    Totally distracted by the favourite flower video and website.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport