18185 Bill

Options
ABRDF
ABRDF Posts: 47 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
Hi

Im having difficult paying my final invoice for 18185 fro £2.49. I cannot access the online account after requesting a final bill from them and my bank Direct Debit has lapsed due to the last bill being over two years ago, also although my credit card number is correct the exp date will have changed.
Have sent them a email [EMAIL="service@18185.co.uk"]service@18185.co.uk[/EMAIL] which bounced and put in a online ticket via the help pages for a fault (no other options available). I did find a complaints number in Ireland but they cant help with billing all they do is tell you to access the login page which is blocked after the final bill is produced.

Any ideas?

Andrew

Comments

• bubieyehyeh
    bubieyehyeh Posts: 587 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I don't think 18185 (or the sister companies) charge your card or DD unless your owed amount is above a certain amount. I assume their costs mean it is not cost effective for them to charge small amounts. I've had a owed amount on one account for years.
  • SpanishBlue
    SpanishBlue Posts: 593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I don't think 18185 (or the sister companies) charge your card or DD unless your owed amount is above a certain amount. I assume their costs mean it is not cost effective for them to charge small amounts. I've had a owed amount on one account for years.

I don't know what the minimum amount is, but it's less than £1.51 as I was billed that on my card earlier this year.
  • dave_dph
    dave_dph Posts: 618 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    There is a way to make a manual payment from your bank. On request, 18185 will provide their bank details, you quote your 18185 customer number as the transaction reference.

I note your comments about difficulty in making contact with them; try following this link to request bank details in order to pay your final invoice:

http://18185.co.uk/customerservices/customerserviceslogin.php
  • ABRDF
    Options
    Thanks

Has I said in the post my balance is £2.49 and I cannot access the account due to my closing the account and reqeusting a final bill. The link requires you to have a "live" account.
    Does anyone have the bill payment sort and acc number?

Andrew
  • ABRDF
    Options
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts