Enforcement by distraint

Comments

• antonic
    antonic Posts: 1,977
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    edited 8 April 2012 at 1:04PM
    Your post #72 to my post #71.

If I mistook your reply to my post as having a dig @ HMRC I apologise it was a misunderstanding on my part.

But the point about being in the HMRC enforcement process stands, engage with them and you will get a more positive outcome.

wheezy57 wrote: »
    Antonic - your change of tone from post 71 to your latest is somewhat confusing.
    I was so pleased by your earlier post and then you drop a horror on 74? What happened inbetween?
  • wheezy57
    wheezy57 Posts: 1,337 Forumite
    I have read the entire thread and I don't feel the need to delve into other threads FB has contributed to. There is more than an element of manipulation (bordering on bullying) going on here, and not on FB or DSeventy's part.

You may not like what they say but, they have every right to say it.
    Of course they do - never said they didnt. As for bullying. Do you think that asking for advice and stating the position honestly and as simply as I can - and then having to repeat myself you call that manipulating possibly bullying. Youve lost me on that one...
  • wheezy57
    pmlindyloo wrote: »
    [/B]

No-one is saying that they don't have a right to say it.

You say that you don't feel the need to delve into other threads that FB has written.

In my case I haven't delved into other posts but have 'met' him on the way as I've been trying to help other posters.

He very rarely gives advice (surely the aim of this forum?) but just, it seems to me, enjoys winding people up until they get mad. He seems to be totally insensitive to anyone's situation.

I'm not going to post any more about this. In the end it just 'feeds' the troll.
    pmlindyloo, I am sorry you are going as I have truly appreciated your posts. You are right though - it just all feeds this/these trolls and they cant get enough.

I shant post anymore either as I am now being called manipualting and borderline bullying. How sad the way this forum goes when all I asked was advice and what-to-do-next. I got told in no uncertain terms didnt I with the back up of some other rather misguided posters. Still, there you go - thats life. I would rather be in mine than be in any way part of theirs. I can feel the heat from their halos from here.

pmlindylou - thanks again. And I wish you well for the future. I shall look out for your posts on other threads..

w57.
  • wheezy57
    antonic wrote: »
    Your post #72 to my post #71.

If I mistook your reply to my post as having a dig @ HMRC I apologise it was a misunderstanding on my part.

But the point about being in the HMRC enforcement process stands, engage with them and you will get a more positive outcome.
    That is definitely the way forward. I am not an agressive or confrontational person - just standing up for myself. I have sat all day and gone through every single award notice that they have sent me and there is not figure that tallies with anything else. Its a crazy confusing situation. At one point they have me working for Bucks County Council! I live in Cumbria and have done for 35 years. If it wasnt so serious I would laugh (not funny ha ha either). One last point - I am still getting Working Tax Credit to the tune of £3 a week. All legit and above board..so what has gone wrong is beyond me. But thanks though for helpful posts - much appreciated.
  • wheezy57
    I would say that being howled down and decried consistently is very much denying a person their right to speak, apart from being the height of bad manners.
    Howled down, decried - whaaaaatttttt. They have never been denied the right to speak throughout the thread. Its just the delivery of some of their comments were taken in the spirit they were given. Nasty trollish and unecessary. Bad manners! Oh for goodness sake go and eat a pasty or something. Interpret that how you like.....
  • fogartyblue.
    fogartyblue. Posts: 482 Forumite
    wheezy57 wrote: »
    Howled down, decried - whaaaaatttttt. They have never been denied the right to speak throughout the thread. Its just the delivery of some of their comments were taken in the spirit they were given. Nasty trollish and unecessary. Bad manners! Oh for goodness sake go and eat a pasty or something. Interpret that how you like.....

And who is being nasty again????
  • wheezy57
    And who is being nasty again????
    Asking someone to go and get a pasty is nasty. Oh dear its time for you go just stop posting.
  • wheezy57
    On this thread in particular. Helpful and informative posters are more than welcome - you are not.
  • sharnad
    sharnad Posts: 9,904 Forumite
    Did you get through on any of the numbers yet
    Needing to lose weight start date 26 December 2011 current loss 60 pound Down. Lots more to go to get into my size 6 jeans
  • wheezy57
    sharnad wrote: »
    Did you get through on any of the numbers yet

No! I have done as much as I can at the moment (within my capabilities) with emails, registered letters and MP. The phone numbers are just not available. I wonder why they put it on the letter and then when one tries to get through they are unavailable!!

Thank you for your interest though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport