o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)

Comments

• citroen17
    citroen17 Posts: 109 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    I have no sign of the £1 lunch deal on my app. Just wondered if it's the same for everyone?

Thanks in advance.
  • Ziggy_Stardust
    Ziggy_Stardust Posts: 1,418 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    citroen17 wrote: »
    I have no sign of the £1 lunch deal on my app. Just wondered if it's the same for everyone?

Thanks in advance.

It was only WHSmith on mine, it is too far away for me to bother with.
  • parmavioletuk
    parmavioletuk Posts: 208 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Free bottle of Robinsons Refresh'd in WHSmiths. I managed to get the last one in the chiller at the Bexleyheath branch, and it's rather nice.

There's also £1 off the taste of Summer wraps in M&S.
  • There is a link on the Priority moments app for 3 months free Gourmet Society. Ends 31 7 17. No credit card needed for membership.

Also The Teacher By Katerina Diamond £1 at WHSmiths
  • SewerSide
    SewerSide Posts: 125 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    There is a link on the Priority moments app for 3 months free Gourmet Society. Ends 31 7 17. No credit card needed for membership.

I get that offer, but it very much asks for a credit card or paypal details, and will charge me £39.99 as soon as the 3 months run out.
  • Bougainvillea
    Bougainvillea Posts: 643 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    SewerSide wrote: »
    I get that offer, but it very much asks for a credit card or paypal details, and will charge me £39.99 as soon as the 3 months run out.

Perhaps the free offer has run out. I did mine on my phone through the 02 link
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    The Robinsons Refreshed drink is back on for WHSmith - not sure if this is weekly as I had it last week too.
    New WHSmith freebie - Haribo Minions 150g (normal or tangy ones) available 10/7-15/7 at high street stores only
  • sumoqueen
    sumoqueen Posts: 1,533 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I got the minions today and saw the drink offer was there but did not use it as thought it was an error and would disappear when pressed at the till as I used it last week!
    No buying toiletries challenge - possibly for most of 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015!
    £1 in sealed pot for each UU (2011 135/500:D) 2012 have UU 130/400 (never realised I had a mini chemist under my bed!!!) :rotfl:2013 UU 156/350. 2014 UU 197/250 2015 UU 16/100

Nursing is a work of heart by angels in comfortable shoes!!! :)
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    sumoqueen wrote: »
    I got the minions today and saw the drink offer was there but did not use it as thought it was an error and would disappear when pressed at the till as I used it last week!

I successfully redeemed the Robinsons Refreshed both last week and this week. Maybe it's a weekly thing like the 7Up Mojito last summer. Let's see what Monday brings...
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Free Thornton's Ice Cream cone or tub, lots of flavours to choose from. Valid for 20days it until the codes run out whichevers first.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback