Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 7

Comments

• jeferey wrote: »
    :rotfl: got a ciabatta baking now. Liking this one only uses 1/2 a pack and takes under 2 hours. The smell wafting from the kitchen is marvellous ;)
    Drool drool !

OOOhhh youll have to let me know wht that one is like.I havn't tried it yet :)
  • Bought it last year from Amazon on the Black Friday deals £149.00 I love it stays on my kitchen top and use it regular.:beer:

Wow that is quite some saving!:T
  • BLUEWKD wrote: »
    I've sent you a pm. You will make Aesop very happy if you can help as the flow of discs has stopped and so she ain't got no gibbs or good wife atm:(
    Where is our darling aesop?

And while im thinking part mouse you still about?Hows the cockatiel?
  • kerri_gt wrote: »
    Hey all! i'm back (just in case anyone noticed my absence :p) not dropped off the face of the earth or flown off into outerspace, but have been away visiting family for a few days - and have managed to miss the £1 cheese by the sound of it, and both butter offers - grrrrrr. My spuds are overdue a turn and all my vouchers are out of sorts :( Must get organised again - have I missed anything else? Anyone had their L2S vouchers yet?

Big hugs to all, missed you xx

Hey kerri

No L2S here yet.Really hope they show up
  • jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    hi J
    could you use another T&M code????

Definitely, yes please, will Pm you!
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Dr.Who-Who wrote: »
    :j I am £50 richer:D my Aviva car insurance cashback paid. And £21 richer from ebays, M&S, Burton, speedo, staples;);)

But my £70.70 from vodafone hasn't been track since end Feb:(:(:(

IS/Aesop/MT/ Jeff or any regulars : Did any of you receive your £10 M&S from Happi somethingy yet? I am still waiting for my £20 from them.

you are not the only one hating vodafone at the mo, i got my new sim thru TCB end of feb too when they were doing £70 cashback and mine has not tracked either, have filled in the forms etc to trace it but so annoyed, thought it was something i had done but maybe not if i am not the only one.

got my blue diamonds tonite, yum loved these when we got the voucher last year they are really nice.
  • Part_Mouse
    Part_Mouse Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    Evening all.

Hi FT still around, the cockatiel is good thanks, still getting bullied by the budgie lol.

How are you?
  • Part_Mouse wrote: »
    Evening all.

Hi FT still around, the cockatiel is good thanks, still getting bullied by the budgie lol.

How are you?

I'm good thanks hun.
    Lol thats some budgie you have!
  • Woo hoo short circuit is on the telly!:D
  • shopndrop
    shopndrop Posts: 3,548 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Received one from BP today it had the large 1st class stamp on don't know if they do a large 2nd class as has a long expiry on the coupon so no rush just checked think 58p for 2nd class

I paid 58p last night in the Post Office. Went in to get it weighed as not sure how much it would cost and didn't want AH having to pay extra cos I hadn't put enough on. :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure