Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :)

A small flurry of snow lasting 6 minutes...
    I'll resume search for snow boots if it returns :o

♥ HG ♥

Mrs Mac :T:T best thing I did - even though I dreamed last night I was still working there :eek: & had left a customer waiting for ages :o
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ts H0me P4nel

From tomorrow, Sunday 3rd December, we are inviting you to take part in a week of Food Logging. If you participate for all 7 days you will earn a total of 56 points, guaranteeing you a £10 Bonus Bond voucher at the end with points to spare!

Each day, we would like you to tell us about your meals, any food waste, and one additional Question Of The Day. You can complete each day's diary entry throughout the course of your day or summarise your day's food by the end of each day.

We also ask you to take a picture of your meals (and any leftovers) if you can, so you may prefer to complete the diaries on a mobile device such as a phone or tablet to make this a little easier for you. It will, of course, also be available on a desktop and laptop.

Each day, the diary becomes available at 6am and is available for you to complete until midnight the following day. Please log into your Home Panels account to access the latest survey.

We really look forward to hearing from you and hope you'll enjoy your experience as well – and don't forget to take part each day to rack up your total of 56 points!

_party_:think::think: :rotfl:
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    M and S

£10 off womens coats and jackets

Works on £12.50 fleece gilet
    Thank you. Just got one. Shame only Turquoise left. Would have liked one of the berry ones. Would go nicely with my hearing dogs volunteer polo shirt :D
    Maybe can change it when I collect :)
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Am3x £5 back on £45 in BP has appeared on my Gold but not N3ctar.

... that said you would spend close to that, as the price difference onatank of fuel, due to their inflated prices :D.

Anon
  • inna
    inna Posts: 590 Forumite
    Options
    i had free bfast roll last week, but it's still showing on my app too. i haven't tried again and it expires in 1 hour.
    Anon wrote: »
    I thought that but have closed it down and opened a few times and it is still showing.

Anon
    :money:
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    hornetgirl wrote: »
    Morning all, FIL’s funeral today.

I'll be thinking of you today.

It was my dad's yesterday and as strange as it sounds we had a fantastic day, he would have loved every minute of it. There were 146 people ghere apparently.
    We had the after bit at a local pub which used to be thriving but was taken over about ten years ago and went rapidly downhill so everyone stopped going. Anyway a young lad took it on this summer, closed for a couple of months, renovated it, its a beautiful building and now its as busy as it used to be.
    Dd maternity leave finishes next week and she got herself a job there last night, she starts next week, good eh. My dad would be pleased with that.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    The updated prices are on MSM which suggests both A and T updates may be in the system (no guarantees - I know apg does not use MSM before I get any smarty pants responses :p).

B&H Sport Men’s Citrus Lime and Mint looks nice - £9 A v £4.50 T, Pay £18, £13.50 T, apg £14.85, £3.05 for 3.

I am sure there will be better comparisons including the Benegit sets.

HTH

Anon
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Hi mrs Ids. Wondering have you spotted any of the muller christmas yogurts in any local A's. Think you are from my neck of the woods lol. Ive tried Tllbury a few times but no luck. Might try Basild0n today.

I havenit tried the yogurt shop yet. Might try today. Will try and locate a list and give it a try. Is a christmas one a trigger?
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks Seren, got a fleece for mum.

Morning peeps.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    inna wrote: »
    i had free bfast roll last week, but it's still showing on my app too. i haven't tried again and it expires in 1 hour.
    How did u get the free breakfast rolls. Nothing showing on my gregs app :(
    tia :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family