Making Cards - Ideas (part 6)

Comments

• THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    Thanks FF, you're a star but the original outline that my customer gave me had about six words on it including 'happy birthday so I think I'll have to look at those little letter squares that I think come with paper packs. I have a set somewhere but it's not going to look as good as the real thing like yours but thank you for the kind offer. I might try UKScrappers and see if anyone has a set tucked away.
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

• artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Hi all ,just a quick visit to say I am still around,not yet crafting,though my flooring is down and room finished,but now I have my other room full of stuff to sort [where did it all come from?]cant even find my craft stash ,will buckle down to the job tomorrow,get it sorted ,then I have some food shopping to do .
    big hugs if you need them and big hugs to you even if you think you dont.
    xxxx
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • Glittermum
    Glittermum Posts: 388 Forumite
    Evening all! Just wanted to say thanks for the FB love today re my wedding fair! There's a pic of my stall on my you know what if anyone's interested!
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Oops, just succumbed to the SC&P subscription offer with the free Flexmarkers :o

In other news, I've done nothing this weekend apart from make cards and blog, so there's plenty to read if you're bored :D
  • HelenPie
    HelenPie Posts: 502 Forumite
    FF I got my images the other day so thank you!! Just waiting for my Promarkers to arrive then I can show you all the lovely things I do with them ;)

I've started making our mother's day cards - all ready to mount a picture now :D

Went to the Range on Saturday and bought myself some sentiment stamps and brads and paper flowers. So very excited!! I was very good though and put lots of things back and stayed under my budget. Sooooo proud of myself :p
    :j
    Debt Free By Xmas 2013 #010 £16,660.26/£16,660.26 100% paid, DFD 25/06/13! :D
  • toots666
    toots666 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Hi all,

New to this thread - stumble upon when I was browsing mse website. I've been card making for a while now, but sometimes runs out of ideas or times, and started picking this back up recently and making our wedding invitations just now.
    Looking forward to getting to know all of you, had a read through some of the threads and finding away around and swapping tips and hints. With me not paying attention to the crafting when I've been busy, am now behind with the new crafts and promarkers you guys been talking about, so about to go googling! Have a good day and will hopefully not write an essay next time :)
  • HelenPie
    HelenPie Posts: 502 Forumite
    toots666 wrote: »
    Hi all,

New to this thread - stumble upon when I was browsing mse website. I've been card making for a while now, but sometimes runs out of ideas or times, and started picking this back up recently and making our wedding invitations just now.
    Looking forward to getting to know all of you, had a read through some of the threads and finding away around and swapping tips and hints. With me not paying attention to the crafting when I've been busy, am now behind with the new crafts and promarkers you guys been talking about, so about to go googling! Have a good day and will hopefully not write an essay next time :)

Hello toots and welcome :wave:

I'm new here, too. Everyone is very lovely though and I'm sure will be happy to welcome you to the thread :)
    Debt Free By Xmas 2013 #010 £16,660.26/£16,660.26 100% paid, DFD 25/06/13! :D
  • julie03
    julie03 Posts: 1,096 Forumite
    :wave: hello to all the newbies

just seen this on FB http://www.we-heart-deals.com/index.php

good deal for anyone wanting any spellbinders

x
  • THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    All sold out by the looks of it, Julie but thanks for the link.

:hello: toots, welcome the Spendy Palace, we do our utmost to help you spend your hard-earned cash on bright sparkly things you are in desperate need of but just didn't know it :D
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

• julie03 wrote: »
    :wave: hello to all the newbies

just seen this on FB http://www.we-heart-deals.com/index.php

good deal for anyone wanting any spellbinders

x

It was a good deal, I got me some wonky squares for just less than £9!! :eek: :D

Planning on having a quiet evening on the sofa with my promarkers as I'm a little bit of pain after two exercise class in a row! Abs tomorrow so will probably not even be able to type by this time tomorrow :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure