Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

savvy
savvy Posts: 31,128 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
Welcome to the Card Craft thread where there are many members who are new to card making as well as the more experienced members who love helping others out on their path to making cards. If you are new to this craft please do post and somebody will be along with some advice for you icon7.gif

Please note this thread is now a continuation of an original thread on making cards - Part 1, the second thread - Part 2 , the third thread - Part 3, and the fourth thread here - Part 4, it may be a good idea to look these first for advice or ideas.
Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm
I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)

Comments

• Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Woo Hoo!! First post on part 5!! Me!
  • pointofnoreturn
    pointofnoreturn Posts: 1,194 Forumite
    edited 29 September 2010 at 11:52PM
    2nd post for me!!!

Elysia - great service for the mat - hope you get it fast. I will be ordering when I get back as well!!!

Just got back from Joanns as I had a few 50% vouchers touse up so thought I'd buy some dies for the bug. They had the Sizzix ones I wanted along with a Sizzix alphabet so they were nice and cheap!!!
    The E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
  • Waves ~~~~~~~~~~
    xx
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    *waves back*
  • Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 30 September 2010 at 9:02AM
    CT - just remembered! - blue oval (ish) button on the top.
  • Hi to everyone on the new thread. I'll try and keep up.
    May Grocery Challenge: £127.47/£400

NSD May: 4/6
  • CT19720
    CT19720 Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    Marg wrote: »
    CT - just remembered! - blue oval (ish) button on the top.

Thanks Marg, will go and check out Tesco's today.

PONR - I haven't forgotten to send you the other new house files, it is just that they are too big to go through. When are you back in the UK? and I'll put them on a CD for you and send them by snail mail.

PepPop - if the ribbon doesn't arrive in the next few days, let me know and I'll pop a bit more in the post to you.

Hope everyone has a good day.
    2016 is the year I am going to find time for me, and cherish the time I spend with my friends and family.
    It is also time to save - Aim £4,000 - So far this year - £230/£4,000
  • Lyndach
    Lyndach Posts: 446 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Right here's a brilliant excuse for me to get back into catching up again! Off to grab a cuppa and grab a chair :D
    GC July: £0/£120
  • CT19720 wrote: »
    Thanks Marg, will go and check out Tesco's today.

PONR - I haven't forgotten to send you the other new house files, it is just that they are too big to go through. When are you back in the UK? and I'll put them on a CD for you and send them by snail mail.

PepPop - if the ribbon doesn't arrive in the next few days, let me know and I'll pop a bit more in the post to you.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Thanks alot - I had forgotten about that actually!!! That's really kind of you xxx
    The E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Anyone swapped ATC's please?
    I have joined the swap this month and would like to ask about the size and any rules I should know before I make my card.
    Is it a normal card with a fold?or is it a flat piece if card?Told you I'm a bit doo lally,its an aged thing,lol.
    Hugs to all on this jolly new thread.
    xx
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills