BzzAgent - Free Products to test and review

Options

Comments

• FLA27
    FLA27 Posts: 301 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Good question Minimad1970!

I haven't used spray deodorants for so long, I just assumed I would be OK it nowadays. One spray of it and I realised not. I will perservere with it and engage brain first next time (if there is a next time) I am offered a trial.
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    You could do a review stating that it made you cough?

Pass the sample to a family member/friend to try for you and ask their opinions, then report to Bzz?

Pass along coupons to friends (If there were any coupons) and tell them about the product, an honest opinion saying it made me cough but it smelt nice/worked well?

At least you stand a chance of getting more things to try then x
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    wiorika wrote: »
    I havent had anything in months, I give up :(
    I signed up originally about 7 or so years ago and did a trial for Activa (the yogurts) and to try out a new Tesco Metro and for something else I can't remember now (think it was a facial brush). I was a bit blown away with how thick and fast the trials were coming in! I completed each trial just how I was asked and passed on the vouchers and so on and would go as far to say I even got good at it.

I then didn't hear from them until the end of last year (7 or so years later!) and then got an invite for a trial and then another and then....nothing.

I guess they just come along in waves, I've no idea how they recruit or if anyone can sign up (I can't remember that far back or know if they've changed their policy on signing new members) but even if they are now only selecting a few a time they must have a massive amount of people to select and keep trial-happy. I wouldn't be suprized if I had to wait another couple of years until my next trial, who knows , I might not ever get another trial but it was fun whilst it lasted.
  • RoseUK
    RoseUK Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    It's been about four years since I've joined, only had maybe three trials at most - nothing in about a year.
  • pisces260290
    Options
    member since feb 2014, always complete surveys and click on the pics
    have reviewed and tested santa maria and loreal casting dye
    that's it
    :heart2::heart2::heart2::heart2::heart2:
  • Ebe_Scrooge
    Ebe_Scrooge Posts: 7,320 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've got them sussed now. Sign up, you'll get a trial within a couple of weeks, then close your account and sign up as a new member again with a different email address. Seems to work - when I first joined several years ago I got one trial then nothing. Then I tried the "new member" trick and I've had several over recent months, one for each time I re-joined.

Seems a bit self-defeating to me, you'd think they'd want to build up a base of regular members, but there you go.
  • clarryd
    clarryd Posts: 636 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have had several campaigns in the past year to 2 years, then nothing. I couldn't understand why I had nothing for so long, as I always do all the surveys, test and review products very well, be them good or bad. I write my reviews on time and in depth.

So I was shocked when this year I got 3 campaigns all at the same time. The Pronamel toothpaste, Leerdammer Light and the Air Wicks Life Scents. The thing is I will probably not get another campaign for another year.
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    Exactly the same for me, I had nothing since May 2014 then three came along at once, I got Scholl, Air Wicks and Curry.
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • jamesthomas1
    Options
    I am skipped for every test had nothing nada
  • LouFace
    LouFace Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    They've completely changed the website. It doesn't tell you what your Bzz score is anymore, just a needle like a petrol gauge. Going to be really difficult to tell/remember if your score has changed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback