Avoid 24/7 Home Rescue. Liars and cheats.

Options
I was persuaded to transfer 12 policies from D&G and so wish I hadn’t.

First call out - a tiny nut was broken. Condemned the boiler with tape and said part obsolete and needed a new boiler. Tracked down part myself for £20 and had it installed for £50.

Next call out to another rental property. My tenants have no heat or hot water and 5 days later still the same. It was 3 days before an engineer came out, then he said they only carry 4 basic parts on them and that I needed a new board in the boiler but would get a call in 2 hours to tell me when that could be installed. 6 hours no call! I called them to be told that the engineer was wrong but that someone would indeed call me the next day. No one did so I called them to be told the engineer had told them there were so many problems with the boiler that it was uneconomical to repair it!! The engineer didn’t tell me that. He said it was a routine problem but that he didn’t carry the part as the company doesn’t equip them properly. Having to buy 6 plug in radiators today as my tenants haven’t had heat or hot water for coming up to a week.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport