Options
2»

Comments

• eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,054 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    greenglide wrote: »
    Censor strikes again! An excellent one this time - a bit like a certain Lincolnshire town that the Internet would not accept some years ago.
    ....but the Surrey town of Lightwater is deemed acceptable, as is the Yorkshire town of Penistone.
  • tg99
    tg99 Posts: 1,199 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I got another two 'pies' yesterday. Another letter from Virgin Money today which thought was going to be another pie but says that I have won a £500 gift card for Virgin Experience Days as a result of the Regular Rewards prize draws for Virgin Reg saver customers. Have to email them to claim the prize and check the t and c to see the catch!
  • welshmoneylover
    Options
    I had my first pie voucher yesterday and I have given it to a relative who goes to the stadium frequently, just hope he uses and enjoys it :)
    Be happy, it's the greatest wealth :)
  • Hal17
    Hal17 Posts: 250 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I had my first pie voucher yesterday and I have given it to a relative who goes to the stadium frequently, just hope he uses and enjoys it :)

We could send him ours as well, and then all chant "Who ate all the pies". :)
  • colsten
    colsten Posts: 17,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I posted my latest one to Age Concern, 426 Wilbraham Rd, Manchester M21 0AS
  • mollycat
    mollycat Posts: 1,475 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    jimjames wrote: »
    Fascinating stuff. I thought subject was a typo, obviously not!

Hope it doesn't catch on as a half time snack! :eek:
  • schiff
    schiff Posts: 20,099 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    As an ardent City supporter the pie would stick in my craw if I had to go to OT to eat a free pie.

It's a strange offer as it apparently only benefits people who go to OT and that's hardly going to benefit people who rely on charity who couldn't afford the programme, let alone the entrance charge.
  • isasmurf
    isasmurf Posts: 1,999 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    schiff wrote: »
    It's a strange offer as it apparently only benefits people who go to OT and that's hardly going to benefit people who rely on charity who couldn't afford the programme, let alone the entrance charge.

It is aimed at Manchester United supporters through being MU's Official UK Financial Services partner.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure