MoneySaving Poll: Has your energy firm's recent service been good?

Options
Poll started 1 November 2016

Has your energy firm's recent service been good?

Winter’s coming! We’re all about slashing your energy bills (do a five-min comparison) but service counts too. So every six months we test recent customer service…

Please rate your current supplier’s SERVICE (not price) IN THE LAST SIX MONTHS. If you’ve gas & elec with different firms, rate both.

Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.

If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

Thanks! :)

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• Wizard_of_Id
    Wizard_of_Id Posts: 5,512 Forumite
    Options
    What is meant by 'service'?

Does it mean that there has been no interruption in supply or is it related to their helpline calls?
  • Greybeard0151
    Options
    Have been with Ovo energy for quite a while - excellent service.
    Early this year they offered a broadband service so I chanced it and the phone etc.service was first class (compare other !SPs)
    Unfortunately after a few months they said they would have to cancel their service (competition too hot - or something) and I would have to switch ISP. To compensate for the hassle they credited my account with £300. Very nice, but I would still rather have their BB service !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure