Justfor£5.com?

Options
Sue14
Sue14 Posts: 987 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post
edited 3 April 2013 at 9:40AM in Shop but don't drop
Hi, has anyone bought anything from justfor5pounds.com, if so are they any good? TIA.
Weight loss challenge 2/10lbs

Comments

• Lucy6666oo
    Lucy6666oo Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 4 April 2013 at 12:55PM
    Options
    hey.

i made my first order on 01.apr. from that site and so far i havent got any notification email that my order is in the process or such .... i dont know,perhaps they dont send notification emails at all .... i am slowly starting to panic :D..... but really good customer service has everything5pounds.com and alos fast delivery :)

..sent them message today and got tracking code :) ..... its weird that i have to ask it myself ....i am supposed to get my parcel on 9 apr. :)
  • ladyjade*
    Options
    I discovered this site about a year ago now, and place big orders all the time, I'm hooked! I've always been delighted with the items, they're always good quality - more new look over peacocks and primark - and returning things is easy, with prompt refunding of both item cost and postage.
    I placed my latest order on April 6, before finding the thread on mse warning people to be wary. This worried me, but I got an email on April 7 telling me it was being 'picked and packed' and another today saying its posted. I have always been more than satisfied with the site and recommend it to everyone, all the time! The rumours of company's house trouble etc has concerned me a little, but I always pay by paypal or credit card and touch wood have never had a problem. I will amend my post if my parcel now doesn't arrive or something bad!! But I would urge you not to worry even if it takes a few days it'll be worth the wait - you can do your whole outfit from top to bottom including amazing shoes for next to nothing! Bargain!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure