How many competitions do you enter?

carlanic
carlanic Posts: 45 Forumite
edited 18 February 2012 at 1:45PM in Compers chat corner
How many comps do u do a day?
As many as I can fit in, usually about 30-50.

How long have you been comping for?
Since Sept
How much have you won since you started?
1 asda voucher

What has been your best win?
Still waiting .................

My chance now, to say thanks so much for everyone that posts comps on here, really appreciate it. x
Jan £21 asda voucher.
JULY - MAYBELLINE MASCARA
Aug- Mens coca cola uefa euro 12 t shirt
Aug- Johnson facial wash!!!

Comments

• Smamfer
    Smamfer Posts: 2,473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Varies for me, im doing more comps at moment as im at home with a broken ankle so plenty of time. So at moment:

About 100 competitions a day i enter on here, fb and other sites
    Started comping in January
    Wins are in my siggy so i wont repeat them all again but i also got a vip spa day to add onto that
    Best win would be the Spa day
    ~~Gonna Buy Me A Shrimp Farm Bubba~~
  • Iggy1313
    Iggy1313 Posts: 553 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    About 100 per day..

benn comping on and off for 4 years

again my wins are in my sig!!

comping dust to you xx
    back to comping after a 2 year break!! Mission… to win a gift for all my family for Christmas!
  • Chyna-s
    Chyna-s Posts: 3,096 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Hi. If you do a search on here you will find lots of answers to these questions as they have all been asked many many times before. Good luck.
    Thank you all who post.
  • How many comps do u do a day?
    i dont count but quite a lot as i spend a lot of my time doing them

since feb 2011

feb wins/freebies - book ONE WIN

march wins - the rite goodiebag , Darrell Lea Liquorice, trial of Palmolive Experientials shower gel (OK magazine) flowers and chocs, wireless micro electricity monitor, a book, move over darling DVD SIX WINS

april win - t-shirt, one chem products, dinner at yo susi, jackson reece wipes, my safe cutter, Fuera Ascent Windproof Jacket, tickets to see cedar rapids, a book EIGHT WINS

may wins - a book, NIVIA goodies, Restylane skincare Travel Pack, ink DVD, ww and the chocolate factory DVD, wolven book, camera, O'Neill Superkini, Faux Pearl Floral Corsage Clip, B&J fairtrade shopping bag, elizabeth arden 8 hour cream, cushelle cuddly koala THIRTEEN WINS

june wins cushelle koala, make up bag from your cat site, collection 2000 skyscraper mascara, get loaded in the park tickets, finishing touches goodybag, chocolate, NIP + FAB Tummy Fix, the iron king book, Clinique mascara, nails inc nailvarnishs, dove summer glow ELEVEN WINS

july wins A.Vogel hair complex, beauty pillow, mr pritt cuddly toy, nivea pure and natural cream, white van man DVD, paul smith perfume, stephen king book full dark, no stars, Odeon Jelly Sandals EIGHT WINS

august wins nails inc nail varnishx5, Barclays Premier League Captured photo book, Mensa Brain Trainer console, models own make up x2, £10, bag of sensations crisps, loves kitchen DVD, your highness DVD, final destination 5 goody bag and 4 fright fest tickets, cricket t-shirt, book, sweets
    SEVENTEEN WINS

september wins - just go with it t-shirt, vampire diaries series 2 DVD, oral B toothpaste, sunkissed self tan mousse, £5 Phone calling card, The National Home Improvement Show Tickets, years supply of wella hair spray and blow dry spray, griddle set, Anchor memorabiliax2, duracell bunny, Clynol haircare products, Alfie's Story book, oreo pack
    FOURTEEN wins

october win - anchor memorabilia, fancy dress outfit, duracell bunny, tri-wing boomerang, Day of the Assassins book, 101 Fuss-Free Bakes book, Pack of crazy cores, Metanium Changing Bag, festive hair band/ear warmer, Olivia Rubin scarf, anchor memorabilia, war games DVD, life neglected book,crazy cores, tshirt, Wilkinson Hydro Razor, football tickets, bottle of bacardi
    EIGHTEEN WINS

november wins - laptop bag, Stella Artois Cidre Chalice, Dolphin tale 3d glasses, vimto t-shirt, M&S Swarovski Elements Ring, bottle of barcardi, 6 baileys cupcakes, anchor calendar, toothbrush, 2x Stella Artois chalice glasses

december wins - Wonderful Pistachios, lyons coffee bags, picked to be on the hair mag reader panel, the holding DVD, Angelina Ballerina DVD, lee evans road runner on DVD, green lantern DVD

2012 wins

Jan wins - Trading Card Game Figure Box, mission impossible trilogy DVD, Umbro Geometra football boots, Skylander figure, 2x Stella Artois chalice glasses, Next To Love By Ellen Feldman

newcastle Vs man united tickets and a camera (two different comps lol)
  • jaibaby
    jaibaby Posts: 4,001 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Depends on the day really. I do about 50 dailies, ones that take my fancy from those ending the next day and flitter about on facebook & twitter. I also do most of the postal comps and a few phone ones, but again they depend on what takes my fancy.

1 year and 2 weeks :D

Well, up until 31/12/11 I had almost £7500 worth of wins, this year my total is almost £1900. I have had a brilliant year! I'll be here for a few days if I were to list every single thing!

Can I choose a few?
    Meeting The Saturdays with my daughter the day before her birthday and watching them in concert
    A netbook
    £1250 worth of gadgets (just before christmas!)
    And just last week, an iPad2 :j

As always, many thanks to the posters on these forums :A

And good luck to you all too :)
    Thanks to all posters :A
  • Pechow
    Pechow Posts: 729 Forumite
    As many as possible-I'd say at least 30 or 40 a day, often more. I spend an hour or two most days entering.

Been doing it since last August with a break over the end of Dec/beginning Jan.

I haven't won anything yet :(
  • jojogirly
    jojogirly Posts: 1,730 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Somedays none, others 100's. On average its probably around 70 a day

Since 2007

Too much to count, but an estimate would be £6000

Hard to say, Amongst the best are:
    92" projector screen and projector
    A huge box of all the latest Mattel toys
    £200 HMV vouchers
    £200 H & M vouchers
    A hotel stay
    X box
    Nintendo 3DS
    Nokia Lumia 800
    Money
    Total 2019: £3972 - Best win this year £3000
    2018 total £4062/2017 total £2260/ 2016 total £2025/ 2015 total £3809.
  • cherylf3
    cherylf3 Posts: 124 Forumite
    How many comps do you enter a day?

Not sure I never count but I do spend a couple of hrs most nights entering the comps due to end the next day. I rarely get chance to move onto the dailes.

How much have you won?

I have had quite a few wins since starting at the end of July last year. I estimate about £2,500 worth of prizes.

Whats your best win?

Thats a hard one, ive had some good prizes.

A kids bike (just before christmas and it was on my sons christmas list!)
    A sony Smart TV
    My first Feb win (2 comps but on the same day) 1 bottle of champagne, 1 case of rose wine and another bottle of champagne!

Dont have lots of wins each month but I do seem to be lucky and get some good wins! The wine/champagne are my only wins this month. In Jan I won the TV, 3 cartons of Tropicana and a puss in boots goody bag.

Sending everyone good luck xxx
    August - December 2011 prize total approx £1450.:j
  • nelie
    nelie Posts: 1,568 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Not many right now. Just FB ones if I notice them. University is taking over (hope to be back in a big way from June) (woo)

Since dec (advents)
    My feb-wins are in my sig. (jan was good too, few little wins here and there - most have been given away!)

Blu-ray player (as it found a good home with my parents) and years supply of tea (because i drink so much of the stuff)

Id say the blue-ray as it was the M+S event on FB - we worked out the % of winning was like 0.5%!! So I was pretty lucky to have won one of the bigger prizes too. The tea was a creative photo comp! Never been happier to receive the email saying 'you won!' Haha. Boyf thought I was weird when I started screaming haha!
    December Wins: £300 worth of board games, £500 Tesco Vouchers Best Win in 2023: £500 Tesco Vouchers
  • How many comps do u do a day?
    About 100 - 200

July 2008

About £25K's worth

Trip to Glastonbury
    Holiday's to Mexico & Austria

I have been to so many events that I would never have done (NFL/Rugby/Concerts/Rugby/Mountain Bikes etc) That's what I like the most
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure