citylink delivery problems by depot

2»

Comments

• I used to work for Royal Mail years ago the office I worked at did its best to take presents that people didnt come in for go back out in van/s to delivery and we made sure we did our best to get presents out fair enough much of it was on over time, I wonder if companies ever bother now
  • bap98189
    bap98189 Posts: 3,801
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    We just had City-Link delivering to the factory. The driver said when he when he left the depot he had parcels for 200 drops on the van. To put it in perspective, he normally does 40-50 drops per day then business collections in the afternoon. As all the roads around here except the main roads are covered in snow, I think he's in for a late night.
  • sharnad
    sharnad Posts: 9,904 Forumite
    well citylink are supposed to start delivery for normal parcels so hopefully they will find mine at the delivery depot scan it in and deliver
    Needing to lose weight start date 26 December 2011 current loss 60 pound Down. Lots more to go to get into my size 6 jeans
  • sharnad
    sharnad Posts: 9,904 Forumite
    still no sign of parcel how long do I have to wait before they admit they may have lost it
    Needing to lose weight start date 26 December 2011 current loss 60 pound Down. Lots more to go to get into my size 6 jeans
  • rustyboy21
    rustyboy21 Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    sharnad wrote: »
    still no sign of parcel how long do I have to wait before they admit they may have lost it

I would get your OH to speak to the retailer, to start a trace on it now.

I think the retailer has to initiate it, as they are the ones who have the contract with citylink.

Sometimes doing this, suddenly makes it spring out of the air and land on your doorstep.
    God luck and hope you get sorted soon

Happy new year BTW !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family