Aussie conditioner £2.50 & bogof

Options
2»

Comments

• vic.star
    vic.star Posts: 456 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's instore but ends today by the website. I always get the 3 minute miracle rather than the conditioner, works so well with my hair and it's only £4.99 and actually works! I bought 4 earlier so stocked up and will have happy hair :)
  • prettyflamingo
    Options
    oh dear, the colour 3 minute miracle has sold out- and i was near a superdrug earlier today but didnt pop in! aargh! thanks anyway OP!
    Car Boot Queen!!

Clothes Golden Rule: Never pay full price unless it is an utter bargain in the first place!
    Sales, boots, charity shops, ebay- why would anyone ever pay full price for anything??!
  • savingmonkey
    Options
    I am looking for some heat protection spray to use when blow drying - can I use the Aussie spray, this one

http://www.superdrug.com/haircare/aussie-dual-personality-heat-protection+leave-in-spray/invt/428469/

Or is it for people who use straighteners on their hair? The Boots website seemed to suggest it was
  • KittenFace
    KittenFace Posts: 10 Forumite
    edited 13 November 2012 at 9:35PM
    Options
    All but the Aussome Volume and Luscious Long conditioners have gone in the £4.49, but got the leave-in conditioner as that's always a winner!

Thanks OP!

@SavingMonkey, it's mostly blow drying as straighteners typically go to 230 degrees, which is too high for some heat protect. If the label on the product says it goes to 210 or above you should be fine though!
  • Bublin1
    Bublin1 Posts: 724 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    The usual 3 for £10 offer is better value for the £4.99 items. I only ever buy the 3MM Take the Heat.
    Dave Ramsey Fan[/COLOR]
  • prettyflamingo
    Options
    Bublin1 wrote: »
    The usual 3 for £10 offer is better value for the £4.99 items. I only ever buy the 3MM Take the Heat.
    surely its better to get BOGOF?? that way theyre only £2.50 each. in the 3 for £10 they are £3.33. or am i missing something...
    Car Boot Queen!!

Clothes Golden Rule: Never pay full price unless it is an utter bargain in the first place!
    Sales, boots, charity shops, ebay- why would anyone ever pay full price for anything??!
  • jemclajess
    Options
    ki_ko wrote: »
    is this offer instore too?

Just to confirm that I popped into my local superdrug this morning and the BOGOF on Aussie was on also on offer instore. Advertising said it must end on Thursday!! Picked up 4, 2 of which were £4.49 and 2 were £4.99. I asked the SA to put them through separately so the till didn't take of the cheapest ones but she was very helpful and said she can do them together on the till and put them through so that I get the best offer :)
    BTW Also showing online as BOGOF still, if there is any stock left ;). Hope this helps someone :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure