Anyone want to join me? Awaiting Mortgage decision...

Options

Comments

• roje
    roje Posts: 187 Forumite
    Options
    Full app going in tomorrow with Natwest. Various complications with case. Broker doing a lot of hand holding and being patient with my neverending questions (probably has my picture on a dartboard).
  • Sparkle15
    Sparkle15 Posts: 67 Forumite
    Options
    mrstick wrote: »
    Glad it's not just us that NatWest have been messing around for the last couple of weeks!

Ours finally went through to the offers team and they are expecting to send out our offer by close of business tomorrow...

Now if Santander can just pull their fingers out and sort of purchase mortgage...

We just heard yesterday from Natwest, mortgage approved pending outcome of valuation. Cannot wait to get this valuation over and done with, dont think i could stand losing this house after losing the last due to valuation / survey.

This house really is our dream house and we actually still dont believe it could be ours, so scared of losing it. Such a stressful time.

Glad you got there in the end with Natwest and hope Santander is sorted too soon.
  • Sparkle15
    Sparkle15 Posts: 67 Forumite
    edited 23 June 2015 at 8:06AM
    Options
    roje wrote: »
    Full app going in tomorrow with Natwest. Various complications with case. Broker doing a lot of hand holding and being patient with my neverending questions (probably has my picture on a dartboard).

Good luck with your application, we have been the same with out never ending questions. Keep us informed :)

Good luck superfast808, hope you hear soon.
  • nic_c
    nic_c Posts: 2,928 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    damianmcr wrote: »
    On the 9th our Mortgage Advisor told us everything was good subject to survey. That's taken place and the mortgage offer was posted today. Hope it comes tomorrow. I'll be stalking the postman.
    I got a text informing me of my mortgage offer, on the 17th. Its not arrived yet (got an electronic version off my broker the same day as the offer), just hope the solicitor has at least got theirs.
  • mw123
    mw123 Posts: 36 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all,

So far process has been pretty smooth although I'm just waiting for something to pop up!
    10/06 - Full application put
    16/06 - Heard back to advise underwritten ok just need letter from uncle to confirm gifted deposit is my money.
    18/06 - Broker received deposit letter
    19/06 - Halifax receive deposit letter
    22/02 - Valuation arranged for 29/06

Now to play the waiting game!
  • charliewocka
    Options
    Just heard today from the broker that the appeal form was sent into TMW last Tuesday but it hasn't been passed onto the original valuer. They 'forgot' :o

Broker chased it up today with her BDM and hoping to escalate it as the seven days for the appeal to be reviewed is on Thursday!

ARGGHHH
  • charlamine
    charlamine Posts: 165 Forumite
    Options
    Well I think it is all over for me :(

Mortgage application has gone through to Woolwich - I think they are processing as they have asked Broker for additional information on current mortgage. Just checked credit file to see if they have done another search yet since AIP and I have an account overdue and one payment late marker been added.
    I was 1 day later paying my credit card - as the payment this month was due the 18th not the 20th like it usually is and I hadn't realised. The account is not overdue as I paid it on the 19th - but the marker has been added never the less. So when Woolwich do eventually do another search my application will be rejected.

I have sent an e-mail to the CC company asking them to remove the overdue marker as my account it up to date but I am not holding my breath!

Oh well at least I have my holiday to look forward to next week where I can drown my sorrows!
  • roje
    roje Posts: 187 Forumite
    Options
    charlamine wrote: »
    Well I think it is all over for me :(

Mortgage application has gone through to Woolwich - I think they are processing as they have asked Broker for additional information on current mortgage. Just checked credit file to see if they have done another search yet since AIP and I have an account overdue and one payment late marker been added.
    I was 1 day later paying my credit card - as the payment this month was due the 18th not the 20th like it usually is and I hadn't realised. The account is not overdue as I paid it on the 19th - but the marker has been added never the less. So when Woolwich do eventually do another search my application will be rejected.

I have sent an e-mail to the CC company asking them to remove the overdue marker as my account it up to date but I am not holding my breath!

Oh well at least I have my holiday to look forward to next week where I can drown my sorrows!

If you don't normally pay late, the CC company may help you if you explain the situation, especially as it sounds like error with payment dates.
  • Daerve
    Daerve Posts: 245 Forumite
    First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper Uniform Washer Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    mrstick wrote: »
    Now if Santander can just pull their fingers out and sort of purchase mortgage...

From application to offer with Santander took just 13 days for us so not too shabby.
  • frogandcount
    Options
    so have a mortgage offer but the bank wants to keep a retention as electrics need rewiriring. need to see if i can get the work done by seller. but a pain. and have managed to sprain my ankle to add to the fun
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback