Swagging in 2013 - Part 1

Comments

• lilian1977
    lilian1977 Posts: 5,024 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    reposting to ask whether anyone else had to do mobile verification and if we have to do it each time now? :S

I've had to do email verification every time.
    My debt free diary | Post Office loan: £5,000 | Virgin Credit Card: £4079.19
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    I had to do the phone verification, but only once.
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 2 January 2013 at 12:37AM
    I have been a member of Swagbucks since 2009 when the only reward available to UK was paypal. The Christmas holiday period has always had a poor availability of offers,videos and surveys,only we didn't really notice or mind because there there was no daily bonus or monthly targets until the summer of 2012.
    I probably would have been glad to get 70 SB a week this time last year,but now they have me hooked into logging in multi times a day to get to target.Just made it with a 19Sb search,few videos and TV.
  • lilian1977
    lilian1977 Posts: 5,024 Forumite
    Thanks for the Babylon tip - got it!
    My debt free diary | Post Office loan: £5,000 | Virgin Credit Card: £4079.19
  • There's a sponsorpay video for 3sb which I've watched four times so far and it's credited each time, still going! :)
  • kiss_me_now9
    kiss_me_now9 Posts: 1,412 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Hi guys :)

I'll be back swagging after my exam and essay are done - 16th of January!
    £2023 in 2023 challenge - £17.79 January

• milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    :mad:Now I'm furious

I got an 8 SBs search & as soon as I clicked in the box to put in the capcha that freakin box with the mini VISITOR SURVEY popped up & I lost the capcha .:( Couldn't get it back no way no how. Still not made the target.... GRRR !
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Have you done SBTV? You can earn up to 70sb a day just from that.

It's more than that I don't think that they've ever reduced it back to 75SB from the 150SB they 'temporarily' increased it to over12 months ago. I know I tend to have SBTV running all the time I'm online and often hit 90SB+ from it (I have unlimited broadband so figure it does only helps boost my points).
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • Thank you for the clarification on the blog code. but good grief - pulling teeth is easier today. SBTV won't work for me. Every survey has DQ'd - showing an error screen finally got a search and a special offer.71/70 finally! considering I started at 6 this morning.. thats just silly!
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    The swagbuck day runs from 8am - 8am
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business