Hot Bargains, Deals & Steals Discussion

Former_MSE_Lee
Former_MSE_Lee Posts: 343 Forumite
edited 16 November 2010 at 8:09PM in Shop but don't drop
For a full list of current offers see the
Regularly Updated:

If you've spotted or heard of more... please tells us with as much details as possible. We'll then check out whether its legit for others and if it is put it all in the one page.
... just click reply to report new top spots
Thanks for your help

Comments

• Despite the 70% Off headline all of the examples I looked at were a LOT more expensive. Monty Python Boxed Set series 1-4 £44.99 at HMV, I've just paid £10.99 at Sainsbury's on-line, Mistresses series 1-3 £34.99at HMV I've just paid £17.99 ar Sainsburys on-line, In general www.thehut.co.uk seem to have good prices but still couldn't beat these super money savers!
  • Our Local ASDA (Milton Keynes) has got 100ml Charlie Eau De Toilette on offer at just £4 each or 3 for £10, that Has to be one of the sweetest smelling deals around. :j
    Be warned the shelves are usually empty (what a surprise) but go to the Fragrances counter near to Customer Services and they've got plenty. Gold, White, Red and Blue! Boots charge £11.97 for 50ml (currently on offer at £7.99ish).
  • Get 'em while you can:-

Britta Maxtra re-fills, 6 for £12.50 at Tesco! :j
    Good judgement comes from experience
    ... but experience comes from a lack of good judgement.
    :think:
  • Gillsx
    Gillsx Posts: 56 Forumite
    Just tried to download the free Lonely Planet apps and can't get it free when accessing via my iPhone despite following the instructions and going in through the links on MSE page. Only way to do it seems to be to purchase via apps store from your PC/laptop and then downloading to your phone. Not very convenient at all and now I am losing out as I work full-time and not near my PC during the day!
  • My local M&S food just reduced all their (remaining) party food to half price, plus you still get 4 for 3 :) was about 25 minutes ago, so hope may help anyone who lives near to one or who is heading into town for bargains!
  • Just bought the Sex and the City complete boxed set, series 1 - 6 from Amazon priced at £29.99 with free super saver delivery.
  • just visited boots and got a very good deal on tony and guy products who currently are 3 for £10. Pretty good if you think a textured gum wax is £7.14
  • stumpy40 wrote: »
    Just bought the Sex and the City complete boxed set, series 1 - 6 from Amazon priced at £29.99 with free super saver delivery.

Don't you love it! I watch mine all the time.
  • Junglejen
    Junglejen Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 24 February 2011 at 11:07AM
    FREE Yellow Book 2011 on orders over £50 at Crocus, plus Crocus will donate 15% of the value of your order to the NGS...

Hi, just to let you know that Crocus (Gardening website) are offering a free copy of The Yellow Book 2011 which is worth £9.99 with orders over £50 !

Crocus will also donate 15% of the value of your order to the NGS if you order throught the NGS website!

What a great way to get your gardening goodies and donate to charity eh?
    JJ.
  • TipToken (yet another group buying site in London!) are doing a pretty good deal at the moment for anyone that eats out in London. 90% off two annual memberships to MyRestaurantCard Card. There are a decent range of restaurants signed up and from what the website says you just produce the card after your meal to get either 50% off food or buy one get one free on food. Def worth a fiver. Hope you like. AP
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure