free online photo prints offers (ex low P+P) (merged)

Comments

• laura2506
    laura2506 Posts: 459 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks for that.

I posted about free prints earlier in the week, I went to a wedding yesterday and have nearly 200 photos that I want printing. Will save myself a fortune.

Laura
  • GoofyGAT
    GoofyGAT Posts: 1,835 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Thanks to Lesley045 & lily the pink :D.

I've now updated the list. G
  • SFBanks
    SFBanks Posts: 10 Forumite
    As title says Photobox.co.uk are doing there poster prints up to 30"by20" for only £5.99.

Saving £13 on biggest print

I have used photobox before for a poster print and have been very impressed. I got a 20"by16" print using a 4megapixel camera and it came out fantastic!

The print comes very quickly rolled in a tube. Details of the code to put in is on the main page of the website.

Hope this helps someone out.

promotion ends on the 30/06/06
  • abijanzo
    abijanzo Posts: 857 Forumite
    dont forget - go via quidco for £3.50 commission :)
  • neelpeel
    neelpeel Posts: 60 Forumite
    I just received a 30" x 20" print from photobox using the £5.99 deal (+£1.50 shipping). These prints are usually £18.99 + shipping.

Very impressed. Paper quality (Fuji professional photo paper - nice and thick) and image quality are both excellent.

Nicley packed too in a very sturdy tube with liner paper on the image side. Ordered on saturday 4pm and arrived Tuesday am.
    I'm just about to order another. Didn't try the quidco thing but will definitely try this time.

Oh, in case anyone is wondering, my print was from a 8MP image which was cropped down to 2580 x 1650 and came out very well.

Hope this helps
  • gjchester
    gjchester Posts: 5,741 Forumite
    If your on NTL on 2(or to be 4MB) or 10 mb you get 15 free photos with photobox if you signed up to broadband plus (which is free for 2/4 and 10 meg people). Not much but it's 15 6x4 per month, rather than a starter offer. OK Postage probably makes it just as cheap to go to tesco or asda but....
  • Cat72
    Cat72 Posts: 2,398 Forumite
    I got my photobox photos delivered in 24 hours. Very happy with the quality and service- definately recommended .
  • linda7
    linda7 Posts: 25 Forumite
    order mind late monday night arrived this morning very happy with the quality price and service:T
  • GoofyGAT
    GoofyGAT Posts: 1,835 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Offers updated as of 17/06/06. G
  • Milky_Mocha
    Milky_Mocha Posts: 1,064 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I came to this site looking for advice on finding a photo printer and paper & lo & behold I find this thread.

Can anyone advise which provider to use for free matte prints? Also for 5x7 prints? I don't want to spend ages uploading only to find at checkout there's no deal on what I want.

thx
    The reason people don't move right down inside the carriage is that there's nothing to hold onto when you're in the middle.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure