They've Stopped my Incapacity Benefit!

Options

Comments

• blue_monkey_2
    blue_monkey_2 Posts: 11,435 Forumite
    Options
    My God, your grammar and syntax are dreadful. Do you even know what a conjunction is?

Nope. Do I need a degree in English to post on a forum......
  • blue_monkey_2
    Options
    My God, your grammar and syntax are dreadful. Do you even know what a conjunction is?

Ooooooh, maybe that qualifies me for IB I'll have to get onto that.....

!!!!!
  • beachbeth
    beachbeth Posts: 3,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    One of the reasons I failed my medical was because I didn't 'fake' it as you have done, devil. For example, the doctor asked me if I had had a good nights sleep the night before and I said yes, which was true. He didn't take note that I frequently wake up at 4.00 other mornings with my heart racing and am unable to get back to sleep. I felt as though he was pushing my answers in a certain direction.

I really, really wish that depression and panic attacks were just self indulgent nonsense because I would have pulled myself together a long time ago. Only people who have never suffered with this awful condition could say the things you have.

I wasn't complaining that I no longer read books, I was trying to convey that this is one of the symptoms of depression - you lose interest in things that you previously enjoyed.

The sad truth is that its people such as yourself who try to work the system and fraudulently claim benefits that make it difficult for genuine people. In order to try and filter the fraudsters out they inadvertantly filter out people who have a real illness and a genuine claim.
  • blue_monkey_2
    Options
    Of course. Me and all my offspring. My son has DLA and I claim carers. I run my own business and my husband works. He pays enough Tax & Ni but we feel no need to defraud the Governemnt. Guess what. My son is actually disabled!! Your claim makes a mockery of others like me who have children/parents/partners that are disabled or sick and are caring for them.

Clearly you are a liar. How do you pay Tax and NI on your NI Number as well as claim IB Benefit.

Have you got an inset day today? Or are you bunking off?
  • leona71
    leona71 Posts: 618 Forumite
    Options
    I don't think his post should be removed! Why???

He has been incredibly honest and lets face it a lot of people on here are not!

He's also very clever and i can tell that in his text. I don't think what he has done is right but hell how many dishonest people are there out there.....heaps.
    Envy is the most stupid of vices, for there is no single advantage to be gained from it.:A
  • beachbeth
    beachbeth Posts: 3,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    How many others on here are claiming benefits... ? Seems like lots of you and your offspring. Why do you people breed if you can't support yourselves and your nest?

My OH works 7.00am to 5.00pm all week and takes no breaks, not even a lunch hour. My daughters are at Uni/college and both have part time jobs in our local supermarket. My parents have worked hard all their lives and still are only semi-retired now even though they are in their 70's. I am the only person that I personally know who is on benefits of any kind.

Your statement is just a huge generalisation and I think you have joined this thread simply to wind people up because, if what you say is true and you earn money and claim benefits then you are the lowest of the low.
  • Oblivion
    Oblivion Posts: 20,248 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Ooooooh, maybe that qualifies me for IB I'll have to get onto that.....

!!!!!

Don't forget to tell your GP you don't know how to use the EDIT button ... should add a few points to your IB score. :rolleyes:

Dave.
    ... Dave
    Happily retired and enjoying my 14th year of leisure
    I am cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
    Bring me sunshine in your smile
  • blue_monkey_2
    Options
    Just as well... Some literacy would be nice. You don't need to know what a fork is to eat but its little things like that which seperate us (some of us) from lower creatures....

Well, here is the thing. I would never put myself onto the same par as being a common criminal - as you are. A low life criminal. A fraudster. Lower are your boasts of such a fact. So you may think that you are on a higher plane than everyone else but your defrauding of the benefits sytem makes you a criminal and a fraudster.

I am happy with my life - whether or not you think I am lierate or not? Clearly you are not as you feel the need to get something else that you do not deserve while you boast of your fraudulent activites and belittle others around you.

I know which I would prefer to be, thank you. I guess I'll be eating with my fingers then!!
  • Neillgb
    Neillgb Posts: 574 Forumite
    Options
    Plainly any meaningful test for ANY mental condition requires an expert assessment (NOT A GP). Unfortunately there is a huge amount of prejudice against mental illness and this is not helped by the fact that many are inappropriately ashamed of admitting they have a mental problem.

I presume that you have sought help in medication, cognitive therapy etc. Just as a person who breaks his leg has a responsibility to mend it and take care of it so does a person with depression, or any other mental problem. Too many people get depressed and then give up all hope. I am not suggesting that you do this but people do.

Certainly you should appeal or better still go to a private psychiatrists and get a report on your mental health... His report will ‘Trump’ that of a poorly qualified person such as a GP. (Yes you read right... A GP IS NOT QUALIFIED to make the assessment.

As an aside do you know that mental illness is almost unheard of in developing world? People who are concerned with finding the next meal tend not to have the time to be so self indulgent. In the modern world with all the Satellite TV, Computers, Mobile phones and junk food we have millions suffering ‘depression’... Fancy, not being able to read a book... you poor thing.... Do you think if your child had just stood on a land mine you would worry about such things? Do you think you might be a tad self indulgent with your panic attacks?

The other problem I forgot to mention about metal illness is that people with real illness, such as Bi-Polar disorder etc are constantly undermined by others who claim to be ‘depressed’ or ‘stressed’...

A few years back I decided to see if I could claim long term IB. Not only did I have no idea how easy it was but also for how long I could do it. I know how these idiots work so the night before my assessment I drank ¾ a bottle of whisky. In the morning I did not shave and chain smoked 8 cigarettes just before going in. The effect was that I looked a mess; hands were shaking so I could not even sign my name. The GP immediately concluded I was depressed and I was given IB. I had a few follow up appointments and the GP was seriously worried about my severe weight fluctuations... I managed that by weighting myself on some visits and not on others. The GP concluded I was off my food or back on it... depending...

I was on IB for 8 years. Once every year the doctor was asked for an update and I took a day off work (I worked for myself as a plumber) and used the same trick... The GP was easy to fool. I suggest next time you look up the symptoms of Depression and fake them... That way you can continue to get your hand outs with no issue. I did it and I have never been depressed a day in my life.... Why would I be... The state gives me loads of money for nothing.

Only 3 months ago I had to stop claiming. It was simply getting too hard to conceal my income which has been in excess of £100k for many years.

My philosophy is this. Why should I pay 5 times the income tax than most and get nothing back? I worked out that I have over 8 years managed to reclaim about £75k in benefits. I even managed to get a Blue Badge for the car and my Mrs to claim Care Allowance.... I make no apology for this.. Why should it be the scroungers who get all the cash handouts?.. Why not for a change let the people who underpin the state with their huge tax bills get a few bob.

I shall be re-applying for IB next year as I have now set up a company to hide my income.

I hope this is helpful

LOL.

You naughty, naughty troll !!!

I mean, who would believe a plumber.........?
  • blue_monkey_2
    Options
    Oblivion wrote: »
    Don't forget to tell your GP you don't know how to use the EDIT button ... should add a few points to your IB score. :rolleyes:

Dave.

I do, I never added the !!!!! though, the swear filter did that, I called you a T W A T!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure