Hot Bargains, Deals & Steals Discussion

Comments

• Bathanza have another new offer on! Buy any 2 of their gorgeous large bath bombs from any of the ranges and get 1 Sweet Treats Large bomb totally free - there is no restricitons to the amount you get so the more you buy the more free ones you get!

Just google Bathanza!

• elle79
    elle79 Posts: 8 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Ariel Actilift 2kg is £4 in Tesco, down from about £7.50 :-)
  • elle79 wrote: »
    Ariel Actilift 2kg is £4 in Tesco, down from about £7.50 :-)

That's a fantastic saving!
  • hlc
    hlc Posts: 6 Forumite
    Davidlinley.com friends & family Extra 15% off sale prices

voucher code friends15
    I got this in an email from someone that works there... Expensive stuff, but some sale prices are 50-60% off and it includes free delivery and free giftwrapping. David Linley is the Queen's nephew!
  • I was looking on the Dorothy Perkins website for some boots and came across some suede boots that I really liked, but at £100 I thought that was abit pricey, I was browsing the boots on eBay the next day and spotted some exactly the same but faux suede at just a fraction of the price at £9.98 including delivery. The only downfall is they are coming from Vietnam and the delivery time is estimated 12 - 24 days. eBay item number : 180981512470 Dorothy Perkins : 23000102 Type this number into the search box on both sites to bring up product and take a look for yourself.
  • Found a deal that's only available until Sunday 28th October. Should make Christmas Dinner that little bit cheaper!

£2 off a Fox's Christmas Pudding at Sainsbury's.

On the Vinnie Facebook page.
  • Came across the original USP Labs Jack3d 250g pots for only £20 at www . monster-muscle . co . uk
  • Just found a new website for discounted power tools (still brand new) - it's 'group buyng' which means you all club together together to get a deal - much cheaper than high street etc. Today got a makita cordless drill for less than half price!

Called MyMateMark

Worth a look if you're into DIY etc
  • Check out "competwition"

If you're on twitter, lots of companies submit competitions to this site, you just need to follow the company to enter, lots of different prizes! The site also generates the winner, so it's genuinely random.
  • Cuisinart Griddle and Grill

Found the cheapest price for it. £83.50 and £87.50 delivered at luvbrands website.:money:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure