EagerLearner's Guide to Free Daily Cashback - Part Deux!

1497498499500501503»

Comments

• mark1966
    mark1966 Posts: 389 Forumite
    £500 +
    rufusd!!!2 wrote: »
    Opened my email this morning and found a load of them from Cashinco??? They were for points earned a year ago now. I typed the web adress into the bar and the page opened up and I could get in my account and still have the two payments processing from last year. Anyone heard anything about whats going on here please? I thought this site was dead and buried lol.

I have two or three payments from ages ago still outstanding,which i dont expect to get paid for and put it down to experience.

Seems Cashinco website is still active when you load it up.

Also Pricelog Pricehaggle etc whom correct me if im wrong where associated with Cashinco in the past seem to be popping up again as daily clicks on a few sites.

Ive lost my password to get into my account so im not sure if it is still active.
  • *madcat*
    *madcat* Posts: 548 Forumite
    edited 2 June 2011 at 1:39PM
    Well there's a blast from the past!

I've checked and everything seems the way it was left but for one thing, if I remember correctly it uses to be owned by David Ball, Global.net but know it seems to be MediaForce.

I hope it's good news - I was owed quite a few quid!

edited to add it seems info has been updated today!
    If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours :)
  • *madcat*
    CashbackXtreme, VoucherXtreme and Freesnacks which were owned by Matthew Brice have been sold to Paul Senior who also owns TheMoneyBackSite.

There is a post on the forums saying that nothing will change for now:

http://www.cashbackxtreme.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=776&PID=27695#27695
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Over £350 per year
    tonygee01 wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Anyone know why speed cashback hasn't updated yet?

There is no forum to find anything out.

Cheers:money:

They have updated today,
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Over £350 per year
    *madcat* wrote: »
    CashbackXtreme, VoucherXtreme and Freesnacks which were owned by Matthew Brice have been sold to Paul Senior who also owns TheMoneyBackSite.

There is a post on the forums saying that nothing will change for now:

http://www.cashbackxtreme.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=776&PID=27695#27695

My personal thoughts, for a cashback site to survive and prospper in these tough times, they should only payout when they have the money in.
    A post on the GPB forum about the AC clicks urban stone HSW clicks might be getting declined next week, I've probably got £80-£90 worth of them, others will have similiar ammounts, If GPB had paid that lot out before they got paid, would they still be going now?

just my opinion:A
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • *madcat*
    My personal thoughts, for a cashback site to survive and prospper in these tough times, they should only payout when they have the money in.
    A post on the GPB forum about the AC clicks urban stone HSW clicks might be getting declined next week, I've probably got £80-£90 worth of them, others will have similiar ammounts, If GPB had paid that lot out before they got paid, would they still be going now?

just my opinion:A

No it's not just your opinion Numpty it's mine too :T

It's nice when things confirm quickly but not much good if the cashback site goes out of business, and I'm pretty sure that that will have been a factor in Matt Brice selling those sites :(

- but all credit to him at least he made sure the members would get paid before he left :T
  • tonygee01
    tonygee01 Posts: 67 Forumite
    edited 2 June 2011 at 7:48PM
    You only pass on a company when it's fizzled out?
    With a little bit of luck we can make it through the night!
  • EagerLearner
    EagerLearner Posts: 4,976 Forumite
    Over £350 per year
    Hi everyone,

Hope you are well! Baby is well and growing substancially by the week - I can just about see my toes... not long to go now!

Just a long overdue message to say here is the new thread - part 3:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3272166

Please pop over there from this link and don't post beyond this message, as the thread is so long now.

Apologies for the delay and many warm sunny Friday sunbeams all round!
    MFW #185
    Mortgage slowly being offset! £86,987 /58,742 virtual balance
    Original mortgage free date 2037/ Now Nov 2034 and counting :T
    YNAB lover :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business