Get in the swing for Spring - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone this will be my Saturday menu plan...

Breakfast .. porridge A/B raspberries

Lunch.. bacon and egg sandwich ( cafe ) 6 syns for bread.

Dinner...spag Bol and meatballs Apple

Extra melon ff yoghurt 2 crispbread 5 syns inc butter..
    11 syns
  • Tete_en_l'Air
    Tete_en_l'Air Posts: 7,134 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks Pixtotts for the sausage recommendation - I managed to get some earlier. Wine syns tonight! Have a good Friday evening everyone. I'm going to catch up on The Replacement - did anyone watch it?
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done, piglet, ruthy and pixtotts.

lantanna, not a wedding for my family, it’s gingerfurball who’s the lucky lady. You’ve been affected by lack of heater!

Forgot we were having electrical work done in the house today so no power for cooking until late afternoon. As a result Friday turned out as

Breakfast: hexb muesli, fruit (frozen berries) , ff nat Greek yogurt
    Snack: 2 gingernuts (4)
    Lunch: [STRIKE]hm tomato & basil soup, Skyr ff strawberry yogurt [/STRIKE] roast beef & pickled onion sandwich (6), kiwi
    Snack: Fry’s Chocolate Cream (10 – oops!)
    Dinner: smoked haddock, potatoes, veg to be decided leeks & bacon, Skyr ff strawberry yogurt
    Snack: hexb cheese & grapes

Saturday’s fairy story
    Breakfast: banana
    Lunch: hexb roll with roro sausage & onion, fruit
    Dinner: chicken, sweet potato & lentil curry with rice, Light & Free raspberry yogurt
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Maman - it was Pixtots not me asking about Sunday WI, LOL! But never mind, I'll forgive you seeing as you've got the lurgy!

Definitely over on syns today but I'll tot up on Monday and see how many I've got left to last until Wednesday and then divide the total by 3. Would rather enjoy them over the weekend and then rein back in.

Denise
  • lantanna
    lantanna Posts: 4,392 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sad to report at 4.40 I got my you have not been successful email. Bit peeved I didn't get a bit more than that after my efforts. Feel a bit crap yes there r tears. But not using it as an excuse to hit the wine and Chinese. This is the 9th job ive went for in 6 years, yes withdrew from a couple and got reserve in a couple 2. Hard not to take it personally and starting to think it's me it's something about me. Wud be easier to take if my job wasn't so bad: ( anyway there's a lot worse happening to people so sucking it up , having an early night and then tomorrow is a new day.

Yes I watched it last night Tete, I enjoyed it think u will too
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Hugs Lantanna. It's worth asking for feedback from the interview.
    Good for you for not hitting the wine and chinese.
    Zebras rock
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Managed another not bad day today. 3 days proper back on plan now. Also starting to feel a little more back to normal, just quite bruised. Allowed to drive again now, so been out and feel better for it.

Wondering if I can be good enough this week to make up for last week
    Zebras rock
  • Matron_Midge
    Matron_Midge Posts: 708 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks Pixtotts for the sausage recommendation - I managed to get some earlier. Wine syns tonight! Have a good Friday evening everyone. I'm going to catch up on The Replacement - did anyone watch it?

Yes, I did and I really enjoyed it.
    Sat watching cricket and eating my hifi bars very slowly cos I've got the naughty nibbles and I really have to behave myself this week.
  • Maisie_M
    Maisie_M Posts: 1,524 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all

Managed to stay on track today despite being shattered from lack of sleep - too much going on in my brain from work and awake at silly o'clock each morning!!!!

Today was:

Breakfast: ham, cheese (Hea) and tomatoes on toast (Heb) with DG coffee x 2 (4 syns)
    Lunch: Courgette soup, apple, youghurt and tangerines
    dinner: Burger in a bowl (1 syn) with wedges

5 syns so far today and not planning any alcohol syns tonight as I am really tired and could just snuggle up in my bed now lol. May have an options and/or hifi bar later depending how I feel.

Lantana sorry to hear about the job well done on the no choccie and no chinese

Kathrhyna I think you are doing amazing well given you are only three days post op. Take care of yourself.
  • Matron_Midge
    Matron_Midge Posts: 708 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Sorry you didn't get the job Iantanna. I'm sure it's not something about you, just someone else got the job. I'm a great believer in things happening for a reason and when the time is right you will get the perfect job!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure