nilrems camp for the disappointed to seek solace!

This is the thread for all of those of us who are annoyed, frustrated, worried and feeling unfairly treated because we are still awaiting the 2nd email yet to comfort each other and seek solace from fellow 'sufferers'.

If you are feeling left out at not getting your 2nd email or frustrated please post here at least it will give some hope to others and reveal how many here are still awiting their 2nd email.

If you have not received your 2nd email please say so here even if you are 100% happy with the system, it will show how many here are still waiting if nothing else. :)

Comments

• My wife and I have not received the 2nd emails yet - two expected because two separate accounts on different email addresses. I know that we may have to wait until 4th December so nothing to be anxious about at this time.
  • I've not the 2nd one, but am quite happy with this all being sorted out for me.
  • We are moving house iminently and need our money for the deposit. Haven't received 2nd email yet
  • No second email, and had to request the first one myself, so not 100% confident :o
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • Pooky23
    Pooky23 Posts: 140 Forumite
    I am becoming obsessive about checking my email! Whilst I am delighted that I will be compensated, I can't help but feel jealous of those who have got their 2nd email and who finally have their money. My 1st email didn't arrive 'til last Friday after a nail-biting week and it will be sods law that I have another 2 weeks to wait :(. Some of my money is ear marked to pay my credit card bill which is ending it's 0% interest deal in a few weeks. If I didn't have this deadline to meet I would be far more relaxed about the whole thing.
  • nilrem_2
    nilrem_2 Posts: 2,188 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks everyone so far, this is good because it gives us some solace to know that others are still waiting and we are not alone. :beer:

Keep it up folks and thanks for taking part. :j
  • st
    st Posts: 3,461 Forumite
    no 2nd e-mail received yet -yet the first one I was one of the first to receive ,no logic there!
    at this rate will soon be xmas and what is upsetting is all these icesavers confirming they have now recieved the mail and some even their money.
  • nilrem

Can i ask you, are you happy or not? The last few post you've made seem like your not happy at all with the whole situation, especially the fact some of us have already got our money back.

But then...
    nilrem wrote: »
    Having said that it may well take till Christmas (it's only a few weeks away) but it's a damn sight better than us having to go to Iceland to try for compensation! :)
    nilrem wrote: »
    IMHO the FSCS are doing a pretty good job so far, many of us did not expect to get our cash back before Christmas, I think people should give the FSCS a bit of credit for how quick they are actually dealing with the issue. :)

Make your mind up.

I personally think the FSCS have done a blinding job!
  • I'm still waiting too.

1st email received in the very early hours of 5th Nov. Although the amount I am waiting for is not 'life-changing' but it's very important to me and mine.

Good luck everyone and let's hope we don't have to wait too long :wink:
  • barrooo
    barrooo Posts: 322 Forumite
    Still not received mine, but I have a fixed bond so maybe I'll have to wait longer
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure