HMRC Self Assessment Repayments 2016

Comments

• mrskelly
    mrskelly Posts: 67 Forumite
    Still pending today, looks like my holiday is going to be cancelled. I'm fuming if we owed them the money they wouldn't wait this long. Is it really worth ringing them? I know they just try and fob you off.
  • mrskelly
    Well bitten the bullet and sent them yet another message. Probably won't get a reply for two days. told them my mp was involved. Fingers crossed and I'll keep you posted.

Has anybody's changed to issued today?
  • eoinm92
    eoinm92 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Mine changed to Bank Repayment date 19th May so hopefully I'll have it in a week? I'm guessing as it's close to the weekend, I probably won't have it in my account until Monday or Tuesday. Or, is there something I'm missing, do I have even longer to wait?
  • Fowler201084
    Fowler201084 Posts: 23 Forumite
    No change on mine today still pending
  • jhonatan
    jhonatan Posts: 14 Forumite
    hy, i submitted mine on 6th april and was pending since next day and after 1 week they have put my money again in credit. i requested repayment and next days was dropped in pending again. from that time is still pending. i have no ideea what is happen.last year in 10 days from submiting money was in my bank. i hope they gonna pay my money soon.(sorry for my bad english)
  • jhonatan
    jhonatan Posts: 14 Forumite
    For one of my friend is the first year when he have tax return. Submitted once with me on 6th april, requested 2 times repayment and money still in credit, he tried to call hmrc and never had succes to find someone there, only 30 minutes in waiting. Asked 5 times from self assement page and no answer. I dont know why this year they are so late and annoing.
  • Fowler201084
    Fowler201084 Posts: 23 Forumite
    Finally! Repayment issued 20th May :beer:
  • mrskelly
    Congrats. Lol. I dare you check mine. I will do tho so fingers crossed.
  • mrskelly
    Sorry was meant to say I darent check mine.
  • mrskelly
    Surprise surprise, still pending.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family