~Make upto £10 a day in September 2017 ~ - everybody most welcome

Comments

• How's everyone doing lately? I now have 4 jobs in a bid to clear the CC debt... All part time. I've been ill for many years and unable to work (still am! But needs must) so painkillers at the ready... Today I was a farm labourer... Tomorrow I will be learning about animal management.. Monday I was working an assembly line... It's all a bit insane and the hours will eventually add up... I'm exhausted and my back is in so much pain now...
    Tomorrow I will be eBay listing in my shop and soaking in the tub... Plus digging over my allotment, preserving vegetables for winter, helping a friend inoculate a herd of sheep, cleaning my house, driving two hours of school runs and generally being blooming busy! I have a huge things to do list...

Money making this week is a bit more sparse than I had hoped... but basically,
    50p from a discount in sp@@ts dir@ct
    £13.50 in money off takeaway coffees
    £25 from a Facebook sale
    £7.61 supermarket offers
    £3.85 supermarkets offers

That puts me up to a nice £481.30 so far this month...
    Make £/day March: £1490.85 / £310
    Quidco £3,143.16 NSD Mar:14
    2024 Road Kill £1
    March Sales of Excess £240.85
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I used the eBay global shipping program... And item went to France via Lichfield. My recorded delivery receipt is for postage to Lichfield... They re packaged it and sent it to France... The customer messaged today (I had to google translate) that it hasn't arrived. It's marked as delivered but he says it's not at his house! No idea what protection I have now! I didn't mislabel it... Looks like eBay did... I am fuming and NEVER going to use the GSP programme again.

call ebay tomorrow and sort it out with them. their mistake, they should take the hit.
  • Aesop
    edited 12 September 2017 at 11:32PM
    Aesop wrote: »
    ok need to keep a running total again

£1 just claimed on instagc
    £20 swagbucks
    £10 survey referral
    £5 swagbucks

just claimed another £5 on swagbucks :j best day ever! £10 claimed in one day

£7.29 ebay sales after postage tomorrow

55p citizenme (over several days)

£2 embee claim
    £5.56 ebay sale
    £20.21 from survey site
    £5.07 from attapoll

total £81.68
  • FatVonD
    FatVonD Posts: 5,315 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ziggy2407 wrote: »
    Just a little update from me

Ebay Sale - £120 (profit after fees/postage etc) - a 50ml face cream :eek:

APG - £3.68

Keep up the great work everyone!

Flamin' Nora! I'm having no interest on my face serums at all but they are unboxed (I was trying to sell them separately as I didn't believe anyone would buy a box of six), I think I might put them all back in the box and try again!
    Make £25 a day in April £0/£750 (March £584, February £602, January £883.66)

December £361.54, November £322.28, October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54) Total for 2017 - £2,495.10
  • Well done everyone. All the small amounts certainly do add up:j:T

To people who have made large amounts, such as on that amazingly expensive face cream, here's a :beer:. Sorry I can't run to champagne:o

No money in for a day or two but not much out either. Am trying to have an even more frugal spending month than usual if such a thing is possible:eek:

Milly-Ann-Molly, even reading about your packed schedules makes me feel tired:eek:. Don't do too much and damage your health further, though.

I doubt much will get done here moneymaking-wise today as OH and I were out several times in the night battening down the hatches during the gales. Now it's light we can see some damage, branches down and one of the shed roofs looks very precarious. One of the big old apple trees is miraculously still standing. We were very worried in the early hours when the gales were at their worst as it is rotten and needed felling anyway. Just another job OH never got round to for yet another year:(. It's near the greenhouse so if it had fallen it would have caused a lot of damage:eek:.

Have a good and profitable day, everyone:beer:
  • Aesop
    I didn't realise there were going to be gale storms last time. Woke up to find bedding on floor of garden. So that's back on wash.

Glad apple tree didn't fell cbc.
  • Milly.................:eek:You cant keep juggling what you have on your plate for long!! My back plays up every so often and I know its horrible.

If you can find half an hour for you.........try this.......it really eased my back when I had overdone it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyFNz8zJSdw&list=PLVhIItU4_0MN7uiuamkjSeu6P8sID_aaB

Aesop.........well done on the swagbucks earnings!! Mine has
    slowed down over the last week with being busy at work and social gatherings. Must get on with the swago board. :D

Just £4.10 tips to add. Got 3 days off and going to enjoy them. Another member of staff was terminated yesterday and I think thats the last to go. All our new staff seem good and new rotas are coming in soon. The boss doesnt want people doing 3 days one week and four the other which is what I do, so.... much as I wish I could afford to do just three days........I cant and will be doing four every week. Hey ho. :cool:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Could you add me to this month please? £500 target again this month. I have made £287.53 so far.

Thank you
    LBM February 2008. DFD March 2013 19 August 2011
    Debt at LBM £14,395.48. Debt Now £0
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,676 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Check inboxes all - WeBuyBooks are offering 10% extra today in celebration of Roald Dahl day.
    2024 decluttering: 6,865 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 18/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,676 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    How's everyone doing lately? I now have 4 jobs in a bid to clear the CC debt... All part time. I've been ill for many years and unable to work (still am! But needs must) so painkillers at the ready... Today I was a farm labourer... Tomorrow I will be learning about animal management.. Monday I was working an assembly line... It's all a bit insane and the hours will eventually add up... I'm exhausted and my back is in so much pain now...
    Tomorrow I will be eBay listing in my shop and soaking in the tub... Plus digging over my allotment, preserving vegetables for winter, helping a friend inoculate a herd of sheep, cleaning my house, driving two hours of school runs and generally being blooming busy! I have a huge things to do list...

:eek: My word, I am not sure how everything you listed is even possible! I struggle to get anything done at all whilst looking after a 7 month old. I am happy if I make it to the end of the day and have eaten and managed to get some washing on!
    2024 decluttering: 6,865 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 18/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills