11% over 3 years from Ablrate P2P

Comments

• Anyone else missed out on the new loan that went up at 4pm today. It was fully subscribed when I logged in at just after 6pm. Hope we don't get too many like that or else I'll have to move elsewhere. Can't be accessing non work sites whilst working.
    Solar PV cost £5760 (15/03/13)
    FIT inc + Electricity saved £3746 (65% Paid back) Tax free
    Last update 30/09/17
  • nushnush
    nushnush Posts: 81 Forumite
    Anyone else missed out on the new loan that went up at 4pm today. It was fully subscribed when I logged in at just after 6pm. Hope we don't get too many like that or else I'll have to move elsewhere. Can't be accessing non work sites whilst working.

i think they plan on adding loan restrictions but didn't with this one as they never expected it to fill so quickly with it being a short term loan
  • Anyone else missed out on the new loan that went up at 4pm today. It was fully subscribed when I logged in at just after 6pm. Hope we don't get too many like that or else I'll have to move elsewhere. Can't be accessing non work sites whilst working.

Yes, same problem, by the time I got home from work it was gone. Unable to deal with it at 4pm working. It is a short duration, would of been more annoyed had it been a longer duration loan. I was surprised to see it fill so quickly!
  • Drp8713
    Drp8713 Posts: 902 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I didnt have any uninvested cash on account, and for only three months I didnt feel it was worth investing any more.

I also have a few hundred in the yacht and I dont want too many loan with very mobile security!
  • Drp8713 wrote: »

I also have a few hundred in the yacht and I dont want too many loan with very mobile security!

I was glad to see the Yacht is paying back capital monthly. Wouldn't want it to just disappear with 1 month left to go and the full loan still outstanding.
    Last update 30/09/17
  • bigadaj
    bigadaj Posts: 11,531 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I was glad to see the Yacht is paying back capital monthly. Wouldn't want it to just disappear with 1 month left to go and the full loan still outstanding.

Sailing off into the sunset maybe?

It's got a tracker apparently so can be monitored, maybe they'll be fitting trailers with a tracker as well (and any future containers?).
  • TheTracker
    TheTracker Posts: 1,223 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    bigadaj wrote: »
    It's got a tracker apparently so can be monitored, maybe they'll be fitting trailers with a tracker as well (and any future containers?).

Hmm ... would rather be on the yacht.
  • Drp8713
    New loan due in the next 15 minutes or so.

New borrower, 3 years @ 14% amortising. Lots of security it seems.

Will see what the borrowing proposal says, but if all is well I will go with my usual £100 plus reinvest any interest from other loans as it comes in (assuming this one doesnt get snapped up within minutes).
  • When you reinvest as interest and capital is repaied do they calculate the instant returns separately for each installment? I haven't done it yet as a little wary.
    Last update 30/09/17
  • Drp8713
    Loan 80 (nearly full) is the first one I have dripped into, I put in £100 to start and have £182 in there now, so when I get my instant return I will let you know if each tranche I invested gets a different return, but I assume it will.

New loan looks good 40% LTV.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport