Holiday Late March/ Early April

Hi I have been browsing about myself on various websites such as teletext holidays and onthebeach but I was wondering if any of you guys had a good website you use to find bargain last minute holidays or if you spotted a cheap holiday on the dates I can go. I am able to holiday between March 24th-April 16th 2012.

I am looking for an all inclusive holiday and somewhere that is going to be hot. Am not looking for Egypt hot just better temperature than UK. I looked at spain and some cheap deals there but it seems to be raining in late March for a couple of days in most places which isn't good. As long as its above 3 star and the food is nice than am happy. Also a nice view would be ideal (i've seen some hotels which are facing another crumbling hotel and that's my ideal of hell). It has to be close to a beach, wouldn't mind if there was a free bus running to a nearby beach and also close to a town.

I am open to anywhere as long as the place isn't dangerous or a totally wreck. I know some places in the likes of Bulgaria and so on are gorgeous and very cheap etc so I am defo open to the likes of these. Not interested in Greece or Malta though as i've been to Greece before last year and wasn't very keen especially being delayed for 2 days due to airstrike.

Anyway my max budget is £160 for 7 days all inclusive that's flights and hotel. I can bargain down the package and get suitcases and stuff thrown in for cheaper so that's no problem (I read the guide to getting cheaper holidays here and worked a wonder last time)

Also its just 2 adults travelling and young couple if thats any help.

Comments

• Mands
    Mands Posts: 738 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    MissREDxx wrote: »
    Hi I have been browsing about myself on various websites such as teletext holidays and onthebeach but I was wondering if any of you guys had a good website you use to find bargain last minute holidays or if you spotted a cheap holiday on the dates I can go. I am able to holiday between March 24th-April 16th 2012.

I am looking for an all inclusive holiday and somewhere that is going to be hot. Am not looking for Egypt hot just better temperature than UK. I looked at spain and some cheap deals there but it seems to be raining in late March for a couple of days in most places which isn't good. As long as its above 3 star and the food is nice than am happy. Also a nice view would be ideal (i've seen some hotels which are facing another crumbling hotel and that's my ideal of hell). It has to be close to a beach, wouldn't mind if there was a free bus running to a nearby beach and also close to a town.

I am open to anywhere as long as the place isn't dangerous or a totally wreck. I know some places in the likes of Bulgaria and so on are gorgeous and very cheap etc so I am defo open to the likes of these. Not interested in Greece or Malta though as i've been to Greece before last year and wasn't very keen especially being delayed for 2 days due to airstrike.

Anyway my max budget is £160 for 7 days all inclusive that's flights and hotel. I can bargain down the package and get suitcases and stuff thrown in for cheaper so that's no problem (I read the guide to getting cheaper holidays here and worked a wonder last time)

Also its just 2 adults travelling and young couple if thats any help.

So, March or April. Hot but not Egypt. No rain, pretty scenery and a decent beach. Must be a nice all inclusive.

And you are prepared to pay a maximum of £11 per person per day?

Good luck with finding something.
  • citykid5
    citykid5 Posts: 821 Forumite
    yes it's possible.go through quidco who are currently offering £50 cash back on thomas cook,then when directed to the thomas cook page,leave all options blank.then search,then price low to high.not sure on the dates but last week they were showing turkey all ins for about £180 pp but then you get £50cash back from quidco in about 90 days
  • getmore4less
    getmore4less Posts: 46,882 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've helped Parliament
    Easter won't help pricing!
  • citykid5
    citykid5 Posts: 821 Forumite
    sorry seems the quidco £50 cashback has ended
  • knewbold
    knewbold Posts: 53 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    being entirely honest, i spent ages looking for somewhere, with a budget of 250pp for the week after easter.

really struggled to find somewhere nice for that price, i was looking at marrkech but then ended up going to albufaira. costing around 200pp

the only place your going to get for that sort of budget is probabally benidorm/spain area

and thats a bit of a push
  • Georgia_Pa
    Georgia_Pa Posts: 101 Forumite
    Is it a flight your after? Soemtimes it's cheaper to travel as a foot passenger by ferry. There are always great deals online!

We travel to France Loire and stay in a lovely hotel. It's beautiful scenery but probably not the kind of holiday you are planning if you want adventure!!

Hope this helps!
    We’re separate, two ghosts in one mirror, no nearer
    Later on if it turns to chaos
    Hurricane coming all around us
    See the crack, pull it back from the window, you stay low..<3 :o
    Say when !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income