Wedding Diet Thread....

Comments

• sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 2,243 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    A little bit of what you fancy does you good! Hope you have a lovely day. Just tried on a pair of trouser in my wardrobe the size down. Well, so the label says but think the jeans I'm wearing are a little generous with their size! They are winter trousers so I aim to fit in them by christmas! I get measured for the dress in 2 weeks, if the girl says I'm still to big for the size down I don't know whether to say just order it or go with the size I am now :s I'm pretty certain I'll do it, and would like to lose 3-4 sizes so they smaller the dress the less adjustments which I think would be a good thing but being so expencive I don't want to not fit in it when it arrives! Fingers crossed I loose enough to go the size down! Knew I should have started this diet a year ago when I got engaged or 10 weeks ago when I picked my dress! Argh, why do I always leave it to the last min! Anyway, sorry for the ramble!
  • Em88
    Em88 Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    Afternoon everyone :) Hope everyone had a lovely weekend; I certainly did but am dreading weighing myself this evening as I know I must have put on due to all the ummy food I had this weekend. Oh well back to being good now (aside from OH's birthday cake that I will make this evening).
  • johannalf88
    johannalf88 Posts: 2,827 Forumite
    I did too! Didn't eat too much as it was soo hot, but didn't eat good stuff! Having a good day so far, and working from a different office so managed to walk to work, which is good!
    :T
  • Em88
    Well I just weighed myself...have gained 1 lb. Not bad considering how much I have eaten so pretty happy with that. Am back on track today as have had porridge for breakfast, then carrot, cucumber and pepper sticks with an orange, apple, some pineapple and few bread sticks for lunch.
    Not sure what we will have for dinner but am about to make OH's belated birthday cake so fear there will be some bowl licking heehee
  • Hadley1
    Hadley1 Posts: 1,094 Forumite
    Morning all,

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Mine was great - had a great birthday. Had fish and chips and beer on the beach in the sun. Then came home and drunk more.

No good for the diet I know, but I needed it. :rotfl:

So panic now till next SW weigh in on Thurs. Not looking good for a loss. :o
  • Hadley1
    hey Guys - me again!!

Not really the place to post... but does anyone know how Rups and Donna got on.

I really want to see their photos. :)
  • Tiara_2
    Tiara_2 Posts: 1,203 Forumite
    Hi Hadley,

I'm itching to see their photos as well! Hope they both had an amazing day :D

So pleased you had a lovely Birthday Hadley, one day can't hurt the diet and everyone needs some treats now and then!
    Hadley1 wrote: »
    hey Guys - me again!!

Not really the place to post... but does anyone know how Rups and Donna got on.

I really want to see their photos. :)
  • Em88
    Glad you had a nice birthday Hadley. My OH enjoyed his too and I certainly enjoyed the food so I wasn't too upset with my 1lb gain. I can't wait to see Rups and Donna's pics either; they were so lucky with the weather!

Food today has been ok; porridge for breakfast, then carrot sticks, mini babybel, few breadsticks, orange, apple and pineapple for lunch. Not decided what to do for dinner yet but am going to make a soup for lunch later in the week.
  • johannalf88
    johannalf88 Posts: 2,827 Forumite
    I know Rups got on really well. She said she had a fantastic weekend! The weather was fab wasn't it?! She is leavin for Italy today, for the honeymoon.

Had an ok day yesterday, 1300 calories + half an hour brisk walk to work. So happy with that. Today going ok atm too. :)
    :T
  • Hadley1
    Thanks for the update on Rups. Sounds like she had a good day! Hopefully her honeymoon will be fab too. :)

You are good walking to work. I need to get out and go for a walk or something, but lots to do at work. :(

Need to do something to shift something before the next SW weigh in - can't check on my weight at home as batteries have gone in both lots of scales. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure