Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• Soo_Hal
    Soo_Hal Posts: 69 Forumite
    Night Bubbs :)

Helloooo TM :) nice to see you ...its so hard to catch up with my little active guy ...he doesn't stop :rotfl:
    I think because I had a 2 or 3 hour nap earlier today I am still wide eyed ...makes a change
    I think ill have browse and compare prices before placing order :D
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    OOooohh, ikea's "all the furniture you can eat" promo is back!!
    *Offer valid from 20/03/17 to 14/04/17 after 4.30pm Monday to Friday (inclusive). Offer available for IKEA FAMILY members only. Offer valid in all stores excluding IKEA Warrington, and the Aberdeen, Birmingham, Norwich and Westfield Stratford City Order and Collection Points. Offer entitles you to the value you spend in IKEA Restaurant off any home furnishing product in-store only and cannot be used towards purchases from IKEA Shop Online, IKEA Swedish Food Market, IKEA gift cards, IKEA Bistro, or IKEA services including but not limited to Home Delivery, Installation, Assembly, and Kitchen Planning. Offer can only be redeemed once per customer, per purchase on the same day (the date on your IKEA Restaurant receipt). Your IKEA Restaurant receipt must be handed over at the time of purchase at the IKEA check-outs along with your IKEA FAMILY card. This offer is not in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discount. Your IKEA Restaurant receipt is non-refundable and non-transferable. Your IKEA Restaurant receipt cannot be redeemed for cash and it has no cash value. No change will be given even where your purchase is less than the value of your IKEA Restaurant receipt. IKEA Limited reserves the right to refuse any IKEA Restaurant receipt that we reasonably believe has not been validly obtained or has been obtained fraudulently. All returns subject to the current returns policy, however any refunds will take this offer into account. Your statutory rights are unaffected. IKEA reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside our reasonable control. Your IKEA Restaurant receipt is and remains the property of IKEA Limited at all times and will be retained by us as proof of discount on your purchase in accordance with this offer.
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    zippydooda wrote: »
    thanks to my mail, via argos
    ill get these 2 for £60
    perfect my our anniversary gift to mrs zippy. :D
    33nais0.png

You do love your wife x

Enjoy xxxxx
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    aau1 wrote: »
    OOooohh, ikea's "all the furniture you can eat" promo is back!!

oohhhhhh I need to find my card and check it is still registered...
  • DeeDee74
    DeeDee74 Posts: 2,941 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    bubbs wrote: »
    Im ok thanks, been docs today and back again tomorrow, might as well move there:rotfl::rotfl: but as i keep saying alot worse off than me:o

Aww hope you feel better soon bubbs
    Ignore reality.There's nothing you can do about it.
    I have done reading too!
    personally test's all her own finds
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Amstel is £1.67 in M in Scotland

COS just rewarded £2, same payout expected from CS.....eventually
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • aau1 wrote: »
    Amstel is £1.67 in M in Scotland

COS just rewarded £2, same payout expected from CS.....eventually

Same for the cider as well :beer:
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

PRIDE

There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.

• Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Good morning all

happy-spring.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Good morning, at last cos has something that will get used in this house and volumes of it too.....amstel....one of dh favourites.
    Did I read someone say buy in separate offers so 6x600ml on one receipt etc. I never have any joy with cs so I'm only going to do cos.
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Good morning everyone. Another sunny start to the day in the north east. Hope you are all well & happy and have a lovely day.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure